GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. snobrdrdan

FS: OEM Rear Springs

Gone...pitched them
  2. snobrdrdan

"Car Guys"

I'm sure you've had this happen to you before....you think you're talking to a "car guy", but they're really not.... So I go to AutoZone the other day to return some spring compressors, after doing yet another spring swap....here's what happened: AZ: Did they work okay for you? ME...
  3. snobrdrdan

"Car Guys"

I'm sure you've had this happen to you before....you think you're talking to a "car guy", but they're really not.... So I go to AutoZone the other day to return some spring compressors, after doing yet another spring swap....here's what happened: AZ: Did they work okay for you? ME...
  4. snobrdrdan

FS: Koni FSD Shocks & Struts

SOLD!
  5. snobrdrdan

FS: 17" Wheels

SOLD!!!
  6. snobrdrdan

FS: OEM Leather Seats

SOLD!
  7. snobrdrdan

Crystal (Clear) Pepsi

Saw it back at the store.... Bought 2 bottles and they're in the fridge. I barely remember what it tastes like that's all
  8. snobrdrdan

CTS Turbo

I've been having a string of bad luck and it just keeps going. Anyways...I wanted a downpipe for my Tiguan. I tried the Unitronic one and that didn't fit/work. So CTS was one of the few that makes one specifically for the Tiguan. I found a vendor that sold it for about $45 less than directly...
  9. snobrdrdan

New Gymkhana Video

Well, sort of... 4DV55mp7TGI
  10. snobrdrdan

New Gymkhana Video

Well, sort of... 4DV55mp7TGI
  11. snobrdrdan

FS: Koni Sport Rear Shocks

SOLD!