GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. JerseyDrew77

What is your occupation?

Awesome! I'm still selling...
  2. JerseyDrew77

New Audi RS6 Avant commercial.

Richmond, VA out of all places? I wonder why...
  3. JerseyDrew77

Yep, saw that earlier this morning. Smashes the Tesla both times.
  4. JerseyDrew77

Seriously? Which town?
  5. JerseyDrew77

This commercial is by far the best one I have seen and is now my favorite. Enjoy...
  6. JerseyDrew77

Learning Korean

Rosetta Stone
  7. JerseyDrew77

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Damn, 11M. They discontinued that in what, 2000?
  8. JerseyDrew77

Hey that's alright. One team, one fight, right? Damn man, a PVS-4? Those things are huge! Were you a 11B?
  9. JerseyDrew77

Yes sir, the M500 is great for taking out those door hinges and locks. You are right about the pistol but sometimes it's better to use it in certain tight situations. ;) I see you are located in Minnesota so former SF?
  10. JerseyDrew77

For anything over 300 yards we like to use a .308 rifle, or if we really feel like making a statement then we will use the M107 .50 cal rifle. If you can't hit 300 yards with the M4, sorry but you need to practice more and make some adjustments. A SCAR light is preferred over the heavy for...
  11. JerseyDrew77

Great gun! Can never go wrong with a SIG. The P226 is very accurate and probably one of the best pistols out there. Which chamber did you go with?