GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. Handguns4heaRTs

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

gotta be due to the popularity of the sport in France/French speaking countries. But can the French even like/support Grosjean… At least last season he gave us a fun crash or other debacle like every week.
  2. Handguns4heaRTs

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Thoughts on Haas returning both Grosjean and K-Mag for 2020 (besides wtf are they thinking?!)?
  3. Handguns4heaRTs

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

haha. Taking a Ferrari victory away and giving it to Hamilton(again) would have been really bad for the sport. Let the racers race! I like the no penalty
  4. Handguns4heaRTs

California Residents

The dumb ass jealousy of this thread is giving me cancer. Have fun in your frozen, polluted, uneducated flyover states. <3 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Handguns4heaRTs

Type R Tune.

You don't have boy racers in Iowa? There are entire shopping centers in various Asian languages where I live. So I see one or two every week. The blue ones actually look good.
  6. Handguns4heaRTs

Type R Tune.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-technology/a19634474/hondata-civic-type-r-tune/ Torque "curve" looks crazy peaky. Maybe just because the axis is shortened.