GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. clownish

LED replacement for 921NA wedge bulbs - using darcness taillight mod

My taillights are modded with darcess’s awesome DIY and my bulbs keep burning out. Link: https://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122284 Wondering if I use LED equivalents if anyone else has had success. It’s 2019... I was going to just buy a bunch on superbright but maybe someone has...
  2. clownish

This forum is almost dead

Braaaaap braaaap love it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. clownish

Let’s go south! It’s test 104 but yes.. been running it for over 1500 mi this summer. Car loves it. Runs quite hot though. So in weather like this it feels great. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. clownish

Does not compute. It's so cold already and I have to travel for about a week. It better not be averaging 40 degrees when I come back. I need to finish off 10 gallons of 110 octane and take off my summers.
  5. clownish

Post moar! Let us see what you've got from your browsing :p
  6. clownish

Can deliver yeap. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. clownish

Yeap mine are bad too mostly from oversized tires pushing them out and having the bumper cover off too many times. The corner doesn’t line up to the fender properly. I have a good plug for discounted OEM stuff if you have the need [emoji849] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. clownish

OEM is about $300 for a GTI or Golf R bumper cover. Ebay or the like there are some decent replicas for about half that or a little less that people have had success with. I think the key difference is the molding of the washer caps - the reps body lines have the caps above the bumper line...
  9. clownish

I sold a set of wheels that apparently got damaged in shipping but in over a dozen sets of wheels sold I’ve never had issues before. Plus this guy has been so uncooperative [emoji849] at least things seem to be settled amicably. I hope. I just want things settled and over so I can move on...
  10. clownish

I think I would have about 30k more doll hairs. Then i laugh knowing I would have spent it on strippers cocaine and booze. Or some other more pedestrian equivalent.
  11. clownish

VFR - 2006 single sided swing arm, vtech, much fun. Sold for what I bought it, for down to the dollar so it was worth it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. clownish

Family lives around central Florida. Went early in the summer - great weather, no bugs yet, no college students. was Ideal.
  13. clownish

Sold a VFR. Looking for a Scrambler. Maybe a KTM Duke. Haven't pulled triggers because... GTX.
  14. clownish

Car buying bug....

b8.5 s4
  15. clownish

What method of payment does everyone use?

PayPal or cash in person. Prompt and tracked Shipment upon payment only. The only exceptions were deposits for larger items (over $1000) and then still wait for full payment before shipment. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. clownish

"Car Guys"

I love egging these people on. The audacity of their lies is amazing to me. It would never have occurred to me to lie so badly and grandly to complete strangers for no reason other than... ego?
  17. clownish

"Car Guys"

This is as good as the line cook from a strip mall bar approaching me when I parked near his red mk5 GTI in my red mk5 r32. He then proceeded to tell me that he had a twin turboed GTI with custom tuning, exhaust etc. that he tuned and fabbed himself. I dropped to the pavement and started to look...
  18. clownish

Replacing my mkvi GTI with mkiv GLI

I would personally stay away from MK4s. They have so many more problems than Mk5s (and Mk6s since they're basically the same) and above. Yes, our platform has its own set of issues, but as much as people like to lose their minds over tensioner guides and water pumps, there's really only 2-3...
  19. clownish

Ecstuning.com not loading?

Hah. This just happened on one of our corporate sites and caused some headaches. Sloppy because ssl certs give warnings for months in advance to the actual expiration. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. clownish

BBS CF 19x8.5 et35 mounted on 235/35/19 Continental DW summer tires

$1300 OBO BBS CF 19x8.5 et35 mounted on 235/35/19 Continental DW summer tires custom powder-coated bronze with heavy metallic flake bronze BBS valve stem caps 2 sets of caps: BBS carbon fiber & BBS plain black If shipping, we can dismount the tires and ship wheels only.