GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. GIACUser

Thread on Audiworld - selling new RS3 master cylinder for 200

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/parts-sale-201/fs-tt-rs-brake-master-cylinder-booster-2986708/ Just thought I would point it out since I paid 400 for mine. I used this type of Master Cylinder when going with the big Brembo 18z brakes front and rear. Using stock Master Cylinder with these...
  2. GIACUser

Looking for recommendations for SoCal shop - that can R&R motor and repair internal damage

As the title says I am looking for recommendations. My built motor ate a couple of spark plugs and need a competent shop that can take motor out, open it up and repair it. I am located in the Inland Empire area but ok with traveling 100 miles out. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.
  3. GIACUser

FS: Brake Pads F/R for Brembo 18z calipers (Hawk HPS)

Pads have less than 100 miles on them, 50 miles of it was straight fwy driving. Just pulled them today. Car war originally going to be street driven, but it is going to be track only so no need for the street pads. $195.00 shipped. For both Front and Rear set.
  4. GIACUser

FS: Hawk Blue 9012 brake pads - for Brembo 18z front calipers

Selling a set of front brake pads for Brembo 18z calipers New, still in box. These are high-performance track pads, providing strong initial bite with great modulation for sure stops.Medium/High torque compound with low pad and rotor wear. Optimal Temperature Range: 400-1600°F...
  5. GIACUser

FS: Unused MFactory Coilover system - adjustable and w/camber plate tops

SOLD SOLD SOLD Hi All, I have a MFactory/YCW coilover system that was installed once but never driven on. So it is in essentially new condition and appearance. This is a very nice set. They are especially nice for folks that want to lower their cars. The front coilover bodies are threaded...
  6. GIACUser

Eibach clearance sale on R1 and R2 coilovers - huge savings

I just bought a set of the R1's for my MKV GTI, could not believe the price, just stumbled upon the clearance page. Most online retailers have these up for 2300 for the R1 and about 2850 for the R2. R1 - MSRP is 2441.00 Clearance Price is 1357.00 They also have R2 for sale which are remote...
  7. GIACUser

My second build on my 08 GTI

I have owned this car for 10 years. Mods started early and I blame this forum and all of my fellow enthusiasts for the low balance of my bank account. The car graduated from stage 1 to stage 2 to K04 with a number of mods to accommodate the increases in power along the way. I had been driving it...
  8. GIACUser

FS: My track set - BBS CO with Yoko 058 ADVANS

SOLD SOLD SOLD PRICE 600.00 plus shipping (coming from Riverside, CA 92506) as of 9/14/2018 - $500.00 - figure 42lbs per wheel when checking on cost for shipping- each wheel would have thick cardboard face double thick with stapping tape - ***sale pending as of 9/19*** WHEELS 4 BBS CO wheels...
  9. GIACUser

APR Tuned RS3 running in the 9's @144mph in the 1/4

Very impressive. (Saw this posted on MK6) Details: https://goapr.io/rs39
  10. GIACUser

PAYPAL CREDIT going up to 25.49% interest - jeez!!!

I thought the 19.99 % interest was bad but 25.49% interest is crazy.
  11. GIACUser

MKV Parts FS

All parts Sold I have been rebuilding my 08 GTI. It had 74,000 miles on it when I took it down to completely refresh just about everything. I have some original parts taken off that car unless otherwise noted. I also bought a bunch of Forge silicone hose kits which ended up not using and never...
  12. GIACUser

For Sale: AMF 2 piece 19in staggered set w/tires

SOLD SOLD 19” staggered 8.5”/9.5” AMF forged 2 piece wheels with tires. Package has a little over 400 miles on them. Wheels are pristine. No curb, no chips, no bends, no cracks! Wife wanted something different than I imagined for her. 5x112 pattern. Tires are Dielente 265/30 and 235/35 (only...
  13. GIACUser

FS - Forge Silicone Hose kit (blue) - cooling

This is Kit #FMKC010 in blue 150.00 plus shipping Also have the Heater Hoses in blue 65.00 plus shipping Kits have never been opened. I ordered, then later decided to go red.
  14. GIACUser

Greddy Profec Electronic Boost Controller

SOLD SOLD SOLD I purchased this from HYDE16 and have decided not to use it. Have not even unboxed it. Lightly used. Price - 200.00 shipped to lower 48 states Link to Greddy site
  15. GIACUser

Photobucket workaround

As you all know Photobucket was for a long time used by many of us to host our photos for the many threads/posts over the years. Photobucket made some changes and all those photos to so many of those great threads were no longer visible. Thanks to admins they discovered a Chrome extension that...
  16. GIACUser

Autometer Dashlink - anybody using it?

As part of my rebuild/refresh of the car I want to add gauges but really prefer not to add analog dials all over and all the connections etc. Autometer and others I assume have ODBII modules that will connect via Bluetooth to a number of mainstream phones and pads. In particular I am...
  17. GIACUser

Heat causes one piece rotor to become two piece

I sold my R brakes just recently. Had almost brand new (less than 1000 miles) Centric rotors. New owner put on HP+ plus pads I gave him and went to local track AAA Speedway in Fontana CA. I got the story third hand but this is what happened to the rotor after a session. Anybody every see...
  18. GIACUser

NEW - Stock OEM HPFP and IE HPFP kit

I originally bought a new stock OEM and an IE HPFP upgrade kit for my new FSI project. Decided to stay with an APR pump instead. New Stock Audi/OEM HPFP (06F 127 025 M) Price = 175.00 shipping included to lower 48 SOLD SOLD SOLD New/unopened IE HPFP upgrade kit for FSI Price = 375.00...
  19. GIACUser

Help - Engine Builder question FSI BPY

Anybody run across this issue? I am having forged rebuild done and using ARP bolt kits. 2008 FSI BPY block right out of my car. Ordered the ARP main stud kit - ARP 204-5408 verified from ARP catalog Machinist is ready for line bore of mains and says studs are wrong thread I order a second kit...