GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Search results

1. GolNat

New Audi RS6 Avant commercial.

That's not the point. Not the same thing.
  2. GolNat

New Audi RS6 Avant commercial.

That is a great one!! VAG has some of the best.
  3. GolNat

2020 GTI mk8

I like the MK8. I think they did a good job at balancing the old and new without going to crazy with the looks. I'm no designer but trying to capture the history while also making it more modern sounds difficult. Can't change it too much but you need to make it newer.
  4. GolNat

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Welcome. Nice car history you have.
  5. GolNat

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Glad I don't have a FaceBook. I feel like it would just annoy me.
  6. GolNat

Moving from NY to NC any advice?

I have been to Raleigh for a concert and it seemed like a cool city. I stayed in Nightdale which is not to far from center city. Took some of the back roads and saw some quiet areas that were away from the suburb sprawl.
  7. GolNat

Porsche Heist Commercial

I just watched this a little bit ago. Thought it was pretty cool.
  8. GolNat

3 car seats in the back of a MK7.5 (2018) GTI...how

I saw an orange one the other day that was slammed and fell in love. Such a sexy looking suv when it is lowered and made to look more like a wagon. With a rear facing seat I don't see how you can make everyone fit comfortably. We have a Diono car seat which is one of the narrowest and I think I...
  9. GolNat

It always seems to go that way. I ask if they can just leave the cheese grater at the table :LOL: Well, because I am boring I don't like many toppings. No raw onions, no peppers and I can do tomatoes but depends what it is on. The more salt the better. Roll that thing in salt!! Yes I...
  10. GolNat

Lol, a donut shop with cheese steaks. I'm sure it was authentic. I get mine with, ketchup, mayo, pickles, lettuce and american cheese. It's more of a sub (hoagie) steak sandwich. It's just what I grew up on. You can ask 5 different Italians about making meatballs and they all have a different...
  11. GolNat

Delaware is not bad unless you are in Wilmington. Eastern shore of Maryland is good too. NJ sucks. The Carolina's are not too bad but any major city it seems like has crappy roads. Philly is ridiculous. I almost fell into a pothole in my Fit driving to the airport. "Philly" style cheese...
  12. GolNat

What’s guaranteed for life lol? A dollar is a good deal. Maybe it wouldn’t give me CEL.
  13. GolNat

Two GM Engineers Caught Street Racing C8 'Vettes

Man that sounds like a wild ride! A tuned GTI is enough for the streets really. Those races are in Mexico...so are the Draggy numbers
  14. GolNat

Two GM Engineers Caught Street Racing C8 'Vettes

That's not terribly fast but 26mph over the limit is high. Not very smart engineers.
  15. GolNat

Can anyone besides a cop actually do anything with a license plate number?
  16. GolNat

Top Mustang?

They sure are pretty!!
  17. GolNat

My brother is the same way. Our homemade mashed potatoes have a block of cream cheese and tub of sour cream mixed in. Makes them so creamy!! I do love yogurt and eat it everyday. Vanilla Greek yogurt mixed with peanut butter is my usual lunch 👌. Can't do cottage cheese (consistency). The last...
  18. GolNat

Can't do oysters. I have never tried one but when it looks like a booger and I am told it feels like it looks I'm not going to try it. I know, I know how can you say you don't like something if you have never tried it? Because it looks gross AF. I prefer Dunkin or WaWa (which I don't think...