GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Draz

;(

Total was about 150 vehicles involved. Many people don't even know snow tires exist, so there are only a few that have them. Also many people have tires with very low tread and bald tires. The majority of the general population doesn't really think about tires unless pointed out by someone or at...
  2. Draz

FML I backed into a pole

Why would you buy a new bumper? Unless the clips are broken, the one he has is perfectly fine. It looks like it just needs to be popped back in its place. The majority of the marks also look like they could be buffed off, and only the black ones would be visible and they can be filled with...
  3. Draz

Go ahead... take the humanity out of driving.

They are helpful BUT they won't help the drivers that actually cause the accidents. With backup cameras, the drivers only focus on the monitor and don't look at how close they are to the cars next to them, possibly hitting a car with their front end when backing out of a spot. Also it won't help...
  4. Draz

strange paint marks...

Doesn't look like paint from the picture, have you tried scraping it with your finger nail? Try to use some goo gone to clean it off, or clay the affected areas.
  5. Draz

I'm back from the Navy, and earlier than I wanted to be...

I've heard that Werner Enterprises has a good training program. Also, you will not make a lot of money fresh out of trucking school and with your first companies. The money comes as you gain experience. None of this advice is first-hand, it's just what I've heard from people in the industry...
  6. Draz

Buff Out?

:bellyroll: That thread is legendary.
  7. Draz

OMG 2014 JEEP Cherokee

Is this where the world is going?
  8. Draz

New Trend: Gallon smash prank

Well, what else did they expect. I actually found this funny, but after thinking about the wasted milk and juice, a little bit of display damage, and the amount of clean up the store workers had to do, they deserve it.
  9. Draz

E-cigs

Well I don't smoke, but I convinced my dad to at least start smoking E-cigs. Bought him a Blu disposable "Classic Tobaco" cig. He tried it and loved it. After doing some research I got him a 78mm "Volt" battery from Smokeless Image. He tried a sampler of their tobacco flavors and didn't like it...
  10. Draz

Sweet stance bro!

:clap: It was bound to happen.
  11. Draz

NFL Thread-trash talk away

How about them Detroit Lions???:clap: I'm really starting to get sick of watching them blow game, after game, after game... :mad: But I am a very loyal fan, perhaps too loyal:cry:
  12. Draz

Depeche mode + MKVII

The MKVII is slowly growing on me.
  13. Draz

Gotta love retarded Williamsburg hipsters

If they want to be in tune with nature, they should go live in a tree house in the middle of the woods.
  14. Draz

The Official Rant-About-Work Thread.

OP, sounds like an episode of Kitchen Nightmares.
  15. Draz

It's been a while...

I see these exact cars everyday here.. They sound and look great. I'm guessing you didn't buy the car for its MPG...
  16. Draz

Toureg?

After test driving the new Toureg TDI, I must admit that I'm in love. Great power and torque and the handling for being that big of a SUV was pretty good. :wub:
  17. Draz

To sell or not to sell... that is the question #firstworldproblems

I'm pretty sure that the fuel pump failures are mostly mis-fuels. As for long term reliability, the EGR and DPF can be an issue. In my case, if I still live in Michigan when my power-train warranty runs out, I will definitely remove the DPF and EGR to avoid problems with those failing, since we...
  18. Draz

The Picture Game #2