GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DONDIWHO

That 82 Scirocco.......

BBS kit, zender wing, BBS rims, european bumpers and headlights, bilstein shocks Etc Etc........VW all my life
  2. DONDIWHO

Junk it ?? Or save it ???

2007 VW GTI 169,000 miles on it, and I guess the bolt holding the timing pulley came out and broke the timing cover but the belt is still attached..... Is this a very expensive job ?? is it worth it ??? Anyone still out there.......??
  3. DONDIWHO

Pop up trunk..........

Any one in the 5 boroughs have a vag com computer hook up ????? I have the pop up trunk kit but it needs a vag com hook up..........??
  4. DONDIWHO

Bronx area

Does anyone from the Bronx in co-op city area know where the VW mechanic moved to. I know he works at the dealer on 233 and after work he has his own shop........ANYONE ??? DSC 400 bucks he would do it for half.....HELP
  5. DONDIWHO

VW STOCK RIMS

VW stock 18" rim's for sale $200 bucks (as is) great if power coated, I'm in Manhattan........ holla
  6. DONDIWHO

Just one more parrot mki 9200 install

I find this unit really cool here are some pic's and video's to help you choose if you really need to spend this much money or not.... The 9200 fully take's over your phone all of your address book and your ipod songs and info are downloaded to this unit. Also now my ipod touch has bluetooth now...
  7. DONDIWHO

Got my hella air horn's put on today....

Now you slow driving mf's in the left lane can hear me now....:thumbsup: