GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JC_451

CSB 2: Forum Inducts Jim To OT Hall Of Fame - RIP Jim Lloyd Gone But Not Forgotten

At the highest levels, sport is art.
  2. JC_451

Dogs

My sister's dog is a Chihuahua and Pomeranian mix. I call her a Pom Hua (wow). People think she's some kind of custom breed but she's just a mutt. 😋
  3. JC_451

CSB 2: Forum Inducts Jim To OT Hall Of Fame - RIP Jim Lloyd Gone But Not Forgotten

Liverpool and Real Madrid. Both sides are loaded with premier talent.
  4. JC_451

Champions league final should be a good watch for even casual Futbol fans. It's at 1:30 eastern time on CBS or stream on Paramount+
  5. JC_451

Had to laugh at the Celtics choke job last night. Made me miss Jim since he was one of the only people on here who would talk sports. Now back to your daily FtSC programming.
  6. JC_451

Movie and TV Recommendations

Han shot first. It was all downhill from the Special Editions onward.
  7. JC_451

Wish you had used the spoiler tag for the reveal I still laughed tho. 😄
  8. JC_451

I call my sister's Tiguan the Wigwam. Is that...culturally insensitive :unsure:
  9. JC_451

This thread is mostly about the food to shit cycle. It's like 80% of the content.
  10. JC_451

Damn, a night shift. Let's get this weekend started bros. 🥳
  11. JC_451

Dude. That is hilarious, his laughing is cracking me up. 😂
  12. JC_451

That's like the only funny part in that movie.
  13. JC_451

Believe whatever you like tho.
  14. JC_451

You've reached a new nadir.
  15. JC_451

Bro. Don't start that bullshit today.
  16. JC_451

Pretty depressing. I didn't realize the gravity of the situation.