GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. krs

Ukraine - Corprin Abandons Thread - Spam Links Take Over

That was rude of me to say. I apologize.
  2. krs

Russian infiltration.
  3. krs

Just picked off out of the sky without any evasive maneuvering whatsoever. Crazy.
  4. krs

Opportunities to help with the propaganda fight. https://www.thetechoutlook.com/news/new-release/software-apps/squad303-releases-1920-in-api-here-is-how-to-access-it/amp/
  5. krs

Actually no, a loaf of bread was furthest from me crying about $6.00 a gallon for fuel. But it's always interesting to learn about other ways different countries are intertwined with each other.
  6. krs

Dogs

My dog can’t lick his own junk, didn’t have to worry about the cone. :LOL:
  7. krs

Dogs

My Olde English Bulldogge, he’s a 75lb meathead.
  8. krs

I can't really figure out what's going on here. Looks like a total clusterfuck, and are they firing on their own convoys? Edit... Looks like Ukrainian armor firing on Russian. Even a 2nd month Marine Bootcamp recruit could probably configure armored vehicles better than this.
  9. krs

Chainsaws

Small world, I work for another agency that supports MTDC pretty heavily as well. We reference this page in training material for the crosscut.
  10. krs

Chainsaws

We’ll use crosscut saws in the wilderness areas here, where mechanized equipment is prohibited. Misery Whips we’re their nickname back in the day. Not sure if that's a common term in the U.K. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-man_saw
  11. krs

Chainsaws

Good looking misery whip. (y)
  12. krs

Chainsaws

Great thread. I use chainsaws pretty heavily for my day job. Just picked up a Stihl 500i with 28" bar, actually a great saw for being fuel injected. I currently run a Stihl 461 for the go-to in my truck, 25"-28" bar depending on the situation. Biggest saw I ran was a Stihl Ms660 with 45" bar...