GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Dog Dad Wagon

Ukraine - Corprin Abandons Thread - Spam Links Take Over

I’ve read tons of them. I thought they were ads or something lol. I get it now
  2. Dog Dad Wagon

try getting sources from other places than msn dude
  3. Dog Dad Wagon

How the hell could ANYONE leave a dog like that? Even war crime committing soldiers love dogs. Everyone loves dogs. As a Belgian Malinois owner I am outraged
  4. Dog Dad Wagon

Anyone else mining

Im a long hauler, I think this is the best time to buy BTC and will be looking to do that.
  5. Dog Dad Wagon

Anyone else mining

all true statements
  6. Dog Dad Wagon

Anyone else mining

At the very same time I posted my question above, I was strongly considering buying GME @ ~$85. boy, am I mad at myself for stalling. also, if you live in a state with emissions testing the new APR turbos are a really good value for 400-450WHP setups
  7. Dog Dad Wagon

Who Do You Follow on IG

wouldnt even need the STI treatment. Just put a damn turbo on the Crosstrek for Christ’s sake
  8. Dog Dad Wagon

Who Do You Follow on IG

What aside from the engine lacking any balls did you like? Compared to something like a GTI.
  9. Dog Dad Wagon

Who Do You Follow on IG

A guy at my job valeting at the Union League in Philly runs his own page called Cheesesteak Motorwerkes. Dude knows a lot about cars and takes great pics. Edit: dude knows tons about cars and generally has great taste, but opted for a 6MT Crosstrek when he got a new car a few months ago🙄🙄🙄...
  10. Dog Dad Wagon

Anyone else mining

Okay I’ve got money to invest. It looks like LRC was a bust. Glad I pulled out immediately when I lost $200 on a $1500 investment. What should I be researching?
  11. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

The little one was spayed last week. Did not make a lick of difference in her temperament lol, besides the first two days when she was still weening off the surgery drugs
  12. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

my dog is incessant. She jumps up exactly like that, and forcibly uses her head to push my arms upward from the keyboard and start licking my face haha.
  13. Dog Dad Wagon

this is abhorrently untrue and irrelevant to the topic
  14. Dog Dad Wagon

extremwlt effective. They would render half of Europe uninhabitable if they did rhat
  15. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

Yeah they are absolute powerhouses of a dogs. Mine is not aggressive either, but I love how you said “But he will not be dominated EVER.” Haha. I have 2 dogs, both females, both in the 70 +/- 5lbs range. The mally and a pittie. The pittie is spayed while the mally is unspayed. The pittie gets...
  16. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

man, what an awesome opportunity. I have a Malinois mix but she is 100% Untrained (my fault). I’m so jealous. how bad is his shedding? I don’t see any hairs in the track hawk lol. I got my Touareg on 1/21/22 and haven’t cleaned the inside yet and it looks like I got the “carpets made from REAL...
  17. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

that’s my name. Every time I introduce myself to someone new - SOMEONE in a room says “Thays my dogs name!” Or “that’s my sister’s dogs name!” Or “that’s my cats name!”
  18. Dog Dad Wagon

Dogs

I also found out last week after nearly 2 years of repeat vet visits and 5 pre-op checkups before finally being approved for spaying, honey has Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency. Basically she doesn’t produce enough enzymes to properly digest proteins and lipids, which is why she’s been...