GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. toothofwar

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

There was an 1896 25-30 lever gun there that I fell in love with. Had everything from. 22s to 500s&w and .50 beowulf. 5.7s to .45 colt. 6 solid hours of guns and glory. Also got to compare a 6.5 grendel to a 6.5 creedmoor to a 6.5 prc. All in all it was an amazing time.
  2. toothofwar

Had a nice range day yesterday. Well over 30 guns to choose from. Had some real odd ball calibers and guns. Really needed the relaxing day.....
  3. toothofwar

I tested it out on my F1 firearms lower first to check function, then swapped over to the Anderson lower. Above picture is with the F1 lower.
  4. toothofwar

Early birthday present came in last night. Bear Creek Arsenal had a sale on their 12.7x42 complete uppers, so naturally I had to grab one. Had an extra Anderson lower laying around, so figured It would pair good with it. This thing definitely thumps.
  5. toothofwar

Got my HB industries folding brace installed last night. Been waiting patiently for them to come back in stock. Lucked out and got one of the last ones before they went out of stock again for months.
  6. toothofwar

Should politics threads be allowed

This here is the prime example why I voted no. "Everyone who sees things differently than me is a moron, idiot, uneducated , (insert any negative degrading comments here)." It is not the political views I dont want to see, it's the name calling, back biting, cut throat attitude That comes...
  7. toothofwar

I've been looking at the lowers from PSA. They are always out of stock though........
  8. toothofwar

Ironically I'll be getting my old FiveseveN back tomorrow. I wish ammo would come back down. 5.7x28mm Is hard to come by around here and is stupid expensive.
  9. toothofwar

So the wife got us an awesome anniversary gift over the weekend. Been wanting a scorpion evo for a long time. This thing is so much fun!!
  10. toothofwar

Someone finally did it, introducing the VR6 MK7 GTI.

So I came across this while binge watching youtube. Very interesting idea.
  11. toothofwar

CSB 2: Mud Plans For Small Town Americana Weekend, I Tell Ye Hwat

R/samespecies Definitely NSFW. You have been warned.
  12. toothofwar

CSB 2: Mud Plans For Small Town Americana Weekend, I Tell Ye Hwat

So this was at the local chicken joint at lunch the other day. I didn't get a photo, but as we was leaving we seen the propane tank strapped to his frame Under his truck. This picture is what meth as a vehicle would look like.
  13. toothofwar

CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

My buddy had an 86 shelby charger. Was a dodge omni with a graphics kit. Did have a turbo though. Was definitely a fun car. I definitely scared the crap out of him when he let me test drive it. My love of the turbo 4 was born with that car.
  14. toothofwar

Edited mine, missed a couple.
  15. toothofwar

Here's my list 21 years in the making. 91 festiva manual (Greatest car ever, change my mind) 82 Scottsdale flatbed auto (frame rotted out) 62 1/2 beetle (wife's first car, fully restored, hard times called for drastic measures .....) 98 Cavalier auto (turd, wife's car, still hated it) 93 s10...
  16. toothofwar

Please god can we not turn this thread into a cesspool......