GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Daks

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Bill Gates Says Invest In Pandemics - His Foundation Is Already Ready @Davos #BugLivesMatter

Apparently one dude went in and smoked him; didn't wait for backup; the loser barricaded himself and wore armour, the cunt.
  2. Daks

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Bill Gates Says Invest In Pandemics - His Foundation Is Already Ready @Davos #BugLivesMatter

18 kids. All grade 4 or less. What a coward. I'd want to grab that dude and punch him in the face until he died.
  3. Daks

Dogs

4. Daks

Dogs

Hang tough @Mal1 .
  5. Daks

What dp you think happens with all the nazis from the steel plant?
  6. Daks

CSB 2: Mud Plans For Small Town Americana Weekend, I Tell Ye Hwat

I agree, but fuck they're hard to find. I found this: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/ottawa/mk2-vw-golf-gti/1612099607?undefined But that's way too much for me to take on.
  7. Daks

I'm gonna drop a 12V VR6 into something over the next year. The GTI is done, I need another project.
  8. Daks

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/markham-york-region/1984-volkswagen-jetta-gli/m3803326?undefined I'm going to see it on Saturday.
  9. Daks

Neither, novice day trader.
  10. Daks

Don't have time to wipe my ass today so nothing fancy for lunch. Some cold cuts and left over pie.
  11. Daks

This. In the short term i.e three years, my take is that rates will go down again; we are staring down the barrels of a recession. I maintain that the economy is actually not doing that well and what we are seeing is pent up demand from the pandemic; this is beginning to ease. They will...
  12. Daks

I had a rat problem this weekend. I had two sheds in the back yard at this property. The second shed was a disaster and I got rid of it last summer. That was the shed that held all the gardening tools etc... So I transferred that over to the wooden shed. I made the mistake of keeping some soil...
  13. Daks

They are a lot of work.
  14. Daks

Greatest Face Palm Stories of All Time

That's what you get for going to a book store, nerd.
  15. Daks

Television recommendations

That Sony is most likely amazing for most human beings on earth and you will enjoy it for many years to come.
  16. Daks

Against the odds, Rich Strike wins the Kentucky Derby 2022

Unbelievable to watch, wow.
  17. Daks

Then it doesn't matter. You can urinate on the stands as you leave.
  18. Daks

What industry and job is this? If this is some sort of retail thing, it doesn't matter, do what you will. If this is some sort of white collared job, the downside outweighs the upside, in my view.