GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KevinC

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Bill Gates Says Invest In Pandemics - His Foundation Is Already Ready @Davos #BugLivesMatter

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/bombshell-majority-of-vaccinated
  2. KevinC

Who knows about Macs

3. KevinC

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Bill Gates Says Invest In Pandemics - His Foundation Is Already Ready @Davos #BugLivesMatter

Here's another good archive of bad predictions going back 50 years. I love how the alarm started out as a coming ice age.. than after a decade, suddenly pivoted to "global warming" around 1980, with zero explanation for this complete 360 on the topic...
  4. KevinC

Jankowicz is getting ratio'd BADLY and mocked mercilessly, being called "Komrade" and other hilarious shit. Deserves every bit of it.
  5. KevinC

I'd ask you to explain "legitimate use of force" but I don't want you to embarrass yourself any further. So just fuck off.
  6. KevinC

Filling out my garage... What would you do?

I've always had 2 cars since the late '90s, trying to balance a "practical" car with a less-practical one. Current combo is my favorite of all time.
  7. KevinC

Musk is a MASTER troll. What a brutal shot to the nads he's delivered directly to Gates, who no doubt has seen it himself. LOVE IT!!
  8. KevinC

You've posted some incredibly moronic crap in this thread, but this one may take the cake. Trashing the Republicans for spending at this moment is pure hilarity. How could anyone possibly take anything you say seriously? Wake the fuck up.