GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. swcrow

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

whoa that’s a rig right there. I’m thinking about this one https://aliengearholsters.com/alien-gear-low-pro-belly-band-holster.html
  2. swcrow

Looking it up right now
  3. swcrow

Greatest Face Palm Stories of All Time

Drove my '29 Ford to a cars and coffee meet.....put in park and didn't think anything about the very slight incline in the parking lot. Enter '72 Ferrari Dino who parks directly behind me. Before I leave, I take off the '29's hood and put in the car......every so slightly moving the tall gear...
  4. swcrow

Alright ya'll....summer is definitely here. I need recommendations for appendix carry holsters that do not rely up on your shorts having a belt. I've seen a couple being advertised here/there, but no actual known recommendation.
  5. swcrow

awesome collection! I'd snag that Winchester 30-30.....such an awesome brush gun...I love mine
  6. swcrow

yeah I need to do this sometime. Local shooting club will let you shoot it and use it at their location until paperwork comes back fully approved, which is cool
  7. swcrow

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Epic. True. Hilarious
  8. swcrow

Oooph. That’s bad
  9. swcrow

Given the year and what we know about snipers back then......their skill was unparalleled
  10. swcrow

The PA 3x scope is awesome.....sooo many levels of brightness adjustment, it works well in any time of day, regardless of sun or cloud. I'm a huge PA fan. That's an amazing scope find! Amazing piece of history right there!!
  11. swcrow

Upgraded from standard primaryarms red dot to primary arms 3x scope.....added a 45 degree pic mount too......now need holographic close quarters sight recommendations. Can't afford eotech and needs to be rather short....almost like the handgun type. recommendations?
  12. swcrow

I want an FN P90…., maybe I should ask for that next anniversary…hmmmm
  13. swcrow

Dogs

love this lab face