GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mr.Alex

FS: Polk Audio Monitor60 Series II Floorstanding Loudspeaker

Selling this new, unused Polk Floorstanding speaker. It was an impulse buy and I never bought all the other necessary equipment to hook it up. Currently its just sitting the in the corner of the living room under a cover. I do have the original box but I'm using it to store something else...
  2. Mr.Alex

FS: TPMS

Set of TPMS off the OEM wheels. SOLD
  3. Mr.Alex

FS: RAD Wheel Locks

Made in Germany. I used these when I was running Avant Garde M310's but they don't fit my current wheels and I got a different locks. New will run you 65$, I'm asking 50$ shipped
  4. Mr.Alex

FS: CCW Classic [NY]

I have some Race Classics in Porsche 5x130 fitment with ARP bolts. All in all they are in average shape, lips just need some elbow grease to shine. No rash. 5x130 18x8.5 et50 18x10 et60 sold
  5. Mr.Alex

FS/FT: Kinesis - Three Piece

Looking to try something a bit different. I originally got these because of how good I thought they looked on 993s and haven't seen them on a 964 yet. Last month they were completely redone. Faces are a Gunmetal with clear, chromed bolts, and polished lips. 18x8 et52 18x10 et40 Wheels only...
  6. Mr.Alex

FS: Swann Freestyle 1080p HD

sold
  7. Mr.Alex

FS: Kleemann TS-7 w/ Tires

Picked up something else and need to get the GTI to a more friendly daily. I love these wheels because they are not something you see everyday and my favorite set in all the wheels I've had, so its tough making this ad, but someone else should put them to better use then my soon to be raised...
  8. Mr.Alex

Long shot but...

#driveway problems. I lowered the rear more yesterday and now I scape somewhere in the middle of the car as I come up up over the inclined ramp. Something like these wooden planks would really help, I wonder besides having them made at home depot, where might I find something like these? The...
  9. Mr.Alex

Top Gear USA

Guess this could be the thread for it. Its been a while but just saw a random commercial and the new season starts tommorow 2/14 at History at 9PM Eastern. Hopefully the chemistry is a bit more fluid and am interested to see how they change up the show this season.
  10. Mr.Alex

The /Drive Network

The Drive network is basically a gearhead webshow, its fairly new and I would like to to continue getting bigger and spread the word to you guys. I am a huge race fan and was really impressed upon the first Nurburgring episode and have subscribed to their channel since. The camera work is...
  11. Mr.Alex

FS: Garmin Nuvi 255W

Saved me many times. 80 obo Comes with car charger and my love.
  12. Mr.Alex

[4] Nitto Neo Gen 225/40/18

need to keep
  13. Mr.Alex

FS: MK6 GTI Stock Dual Tip Catback Exhaust

Im selling my MK6 GTI Stock Dual Tip Catback Exhaust Great for TDI or 2.5 owners who want the dual exhaust look So far there is about 7.5k miles and it should be off fairly soon. I also polish my tips after every car wash so they looks shiny new and not dull. Located around Brooklyn. Will...
  14. Mr.Alex

Petition started to change gray market exemption from 25 to 15 years

White house needs 25k signatures by Dec. 9th I think to change the policy. SIGN IT...
  15. Mr.Alex

Iraq Veterans Against the War

Really good video. c-8C-rs8Jh4
  16. Mr.Alex

Im Kleen Mann

Recently lowered it some more and got the Golf R tails in Cherry red. Wheels are Kleemann TS-7's 18x8.5 et35. Sorry for the camera quality.
  17. Mr.Alex

Any serious cons to taking out front fender liner?

I know people on Air take it out, but Im wondering what negative effects it has like water flow or accelerated rusting. Sorry if it sounds like noob question. Reason for question is cause my tires are rubbing on the liner on bumps, especially highway dips, and its starting to really rub the...