GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Phur

CSB 2: dtfd Shows Stabby Snakes To Bring Joy To All. No, Not That Kind Of Stabby Snake.

The Supra just looks weird and bulbous to me. It’s subjective though.
  2. Phur

CSB 2: dtfd Shows Stabby Snakes To Bring Joy To All. No, Not That Kind Of Stabby Snake.

I know my hand is down. I’d take the Z.
  3. Phur

It looks like they have it at our local Kroger.
  4. Phur

I found a 20oz of the flamin’ hot mtn dew… not bad.
  5. Phur

I actually have two desks/workstations at work, and my home office.
  6. Phur

Which is why we want enough land to not have to know that other people even exist.
  7. Phur

After living next door to over 20 ducks… HARD pass.
  8. Phur

I try to get enough sun to not be pale, and not have sun damage.
  9. Phur

Update: I’m a terrible person. @riceburner I’m sorry I forgot to get back to you about the interior. 😔 Something, something… irons… fires… Lady phur said that I am WAY more concerned with her headliner than she is. She doesn’t really give a shit. Also, she doesn’t feel safe riding in my car any...
  10. Phur

I got a bucket hat last year because I hate wearing sunscreen.
  11. Phur

Most people don’t think I’m even in my 30s yet.
  12. Phur

Same, but different decade. 01/15/80. So there are only a couple of weeks that it doesn’t work.
  13. Phur

Wrong. They ruined it when they reformulated, long before the cream soda mashup.