GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vlkswgnbgmn66

Rear Hatch Inop

So to start the story, I've been in the process of moving and I left my last load of stuff in my trunk overnight. I come out to my car in the morning and the hatch won't pop and my bulb out warning is on for not reverse lights not working. Being a body electrical and squeak/rattle/water leak...
  2. vlkswgnbgmn66

Shitty iPhone pic!

Just one from the local show this weekend...
  3. vlkswgnbgmn66

Help from R32 owners!?!?!?!?

I am wondering if any of you kind and generous R32 owners have one piece moldings under the headlamp housings? I need a one piece and am wondering, if they are available and you have these on your car, could you PRETTY PLEASE pop them out and get the stamped numbers to me? THANKS!!! Josh
  4. vlkswgnbgmn66

what wheels are these???

I've done some pretty extensive searching for what wheels these are (like a week now) before asking... I got this pic off a thread way back when and didn't note what wheels they were (if it was even mentioned)... But could a wheel expert fill me in? I know they aren't OZ or VMR... Thanks!
  5. vlkswgnbgmn66

WTB: R32 front bumper

anyone have an R32 front bumper they are looking to get rid of??? PM me please!!!:thumbup:
  6. vlkswgnbgmn66

Before and after wreck! Need help deciding what to do!!!

Before and after obviously! My question now is, should I go the same route with the front end or something different like TB or R32... Haven't seen either on a F-heit yet (might be wrong)... Anyways, does anyone wanna p-shop a Thunderbunny car or R32 to F-heit orange???
  7. vlkswgnbgmn66

cruise control inop???

well, this is the second time this has happened to me. I got back in my car this evening and was driving down the road and tried to use my cruise control... Needless to say, it wasn't working!!! :frown: Cruise control switch was in the "on" position, "cruise" light was not on in the dash and...
  8. vlkswgnbgmn66

my molded bumber...

I got my car back finally after having the work done a second time... Buddy to some pics... He wasn't happy with the pics but they are all I have right now to show off the new front :biggrin: Enjoy....
  9. vlkswgnbgmn66

#473 - New front end work... (pics)

Just got my Heit back from the painter. Yeah I know some things don't look right. Not posting to hear any negative comments. I'm saving to have some of the work redone correctly. Long story short, the body guy ended up having my car for over six weeks total, doing the work 2 times total and...
  10. vlkswgnbgmn66

WTB/WTT Jetta front grill/fogs

I'm looking to buy or trade my GTI upper grill, lower grill, and fog light covers for Jetta chrome parts. Please PM:thumbsup:
  11. vlkswgnbgmn66

Check Eng Light/boost loss after hitting the biggest bump EVER!!!

SO I was driving to a show 160 miles away. Haven't driven this freeway in a while but I get about 50 miles from the show and I hit this nasty bump (no sign as a warning) and was shortly followed by one that was even worse!!! Right after I hit the second bump, my car went into limp mode. I...
  12. vlkswgnbgmn66

EURO SUNDAY - FRESNO!!!!

The first ever Euro Sunday - Fresno was held earlier this month. Turn out was plain amazing!!! The next one will be on May 4! Hope to see some of you guys and gals there!!! http://www.eurosunday.net/fresno/event.htm
  13. vlkswgnbgmn66

GHL TBE = P0420???

So as I stated in anouther thread my CEL came on last night. Took it to my buddy at the dealer and he gave me a print out and the code that was stored was P0420 - cat not efficient enough. So I called GHL and they basically told me that I need a chip because its a high-flow cat. My buddy uses...
  14. vlkswgnbgmn66

Painted to match...

Got all my paint to match parts back from the painter today!!! Pics to come!!!
  15. vlkswgnbgmn66

KW V2's getting installed (DIY TO COME)

Just got my coils back from the powder coater ready to install. DIY to come with plenty of pictures!!!
  16. vlkswgnbgmn66

rear hatch handle question...

So I was checking out my buddies December 06 produced rabbit compared to my fahrenheit's rear hatch handle. Seems like his springs back slowly and mine is just a straight up spring action. Was wondering if anyone has notced this before???
  17. vlkswgnbgmn66

What front lip is this???

So I've been looking in all the "front lip" posts that i could find and havn't found this one. Was wondering who makes it, who might be a good west coast supplier? To me it looks different then the Edition 30 but i might be wrong... Definately doesn't look Votex
  18. vlkswgnbgmn66

CENTRAL VALLEY PEEPS!!!

Well me and my buddy have been researching for other local "VW" or "EUROPEAN" clubs in the area. After coming up with nothing we decided to start one up of our own. "Central Valley Euros" . We just had a "first" meeting and it went amazingly well!!! If you want more info please PM me or...
  19. vlkswgnbgmn66

My new VW tat...

Just got it done saturday. (clickable link) I also have a Wolfsburg Crest but no pic of it right now...
  20. vlkswgnbgmn66

MKV vs Highly Modded Grand Prix GTP

So i was headed down the street and pulled up next to this GTP at the light. I've seen this GTP before but the guy didn't recognize me in my new wheels. He's got: no cat's, pulley, intake, chip, lowered and lighter wheels possibly a few other things but nothing noticable under the hood. So we...