GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JimmyT

FS: 18 x 8, Silver OZ Ultraleggeras in WA

I have the OZ Ultraleggera rims from my MK V R32 that I want to sell. I have them equipped with the tpms sensors. All mounting hardware and locking lugs included in the price. Wheels have 25k worth of wear and tear, and one rim has a curb spot. $900 or best reasonable offer. Will prefer to...
  2. JimmyT

R32 G2G, meet and drive to XXX, 14 AUG '10.

Have been looking on the XXX web page to see what is available to drive out as a group and see there this summer. There is a VW meet in Oct, but it is all Muscle Cars and specialty cars until then. All of the big shows are planned on Sundays, so I wanted to catch the place when it wasn't as...
  3. JimmyT

Seattle Area, MK V R32 G2G, Southcenter, 10 JULY

Seattle Area MK V R32 pre Waterwerkes G2G at Southcenter Like the title says, it's another chance at a MK V R G2G prior to Water Werkes in Tacoma the next weekend! I still like the Parking Garage Near Sears and the Cheesecake Factory at Southcenter Mall in Tukwila, Washington. Let's link up...
  4. JimmyT

Seattle area MK V R32 G2G, Southcenter, 10 JUly

Seattle Area MK V R32 pre Waterwerkes G2G at Southcenter Like the title says, it's another chance at a MK V R G2G prior to Water Werkes in Tacoma the next weekend! I still like the Parking Garage Near Sears and the Cheesecake Factory at Southcenter Mall in Tukwila, Washington. Let's link up...
  5. JimmyT

Pre-WaterWerks MKV R32 GTG - July 10th

Like the title says, it's another chance at a MK V R G2G prior to Water Werkes in Tacoma the next weekend! I still like the Parking Garage Near Sears and the Cheesecake Factory at Southcenter Mall in Tukwila, Washington. Let's link up around 5PM, talk about cars, take pictures of cars, and...
  6. JimmyT

Track day, pacific raceway, 9 june

I'm trying to talk Caleb into coming out to pacific raceway for some more drag strip time in the R. We went Friday night and had a blast! This will be more in the evening to take advantage of cooler, denser air, and to have a great time with fellow dubbers. The only other guys with dubs were...
  7. JimmyT

Sunday G2G at southcenter!!!

Who all would be up for a Sunday G2G at the Southcenter Parking Garage... plenty of places to eat at the food court and stuff. Just a meet/shoot the shit/shoot some pictures before monday rolls around, and all of the fun dies!!! If your up for it, let me know, or just show up at 5PM at the...
  8. JimmyT

APR 91 Octane tune

OK, I finally did something to the car. My wife is online for a new SMART Brabus, we just need to figure out if it will be a black or silver cabrio. I got the greenlinght to chip the R32. I went friday to Achtuning, in Redmond Wa, and got the APR programs put on the car. I got the 100 buck off...
  9. JimmyT

UHP tire for R32

My choices have been narrowed down to two tires, the General Exclaim UHP and the Yokohama S Drive, both in OE size (225/40/18/XL load rating) for the car. I don't think I could go wrong wit either tire, but wanted to hear some opinions from the collective before I pull the trigger on the...
  10. JimmyT

8 Aug Test and Tune night at Bremerton

I want to return to the strip at bremerton for test and tune night on 8 August, before WaterWerkes. I have a friend or two from work that will go and I'm interested if anyone else wants to make a night of it??
  11. JimmyT

rear brake pads

I know that our front brake pads are a shared part number with the current Audi S4. Where did our rear brake calipers come from? If I can figure this out, I will be getting some upgraded EBC redstuff pads for the car!!
  12. JimmyT

just for laughs and giggles...

How many R32s are left unsold?? I'm thinking around 1200 or so scattered around the country...
  13. JimmyT

DSG problems???

Last night while driving my car in manual mode i was noticing the 1/2 shifts were going as planned, but the 2/3 shifts were happening around 4700-5000 RPM. The rest of the shifts, 3/4 etc were going on when I planned for it. Is this a fluid problem/software problem??? Should I go to the...
  14. JimmyT

Bremerton raceway on 11 June

I'm going to Bremerton raceway on 11 June with some guys from work. Wanted to know if any of youall were planning on going. This is weather dependent, so if it rains, all bets are off!!
  15. JimmyT

factory speaker replacement???

What type of speakers are you using to replace the factory units, that still perform well with the factory non-nav head unit. I plan on eventually replacing the factory headunit, but want to do the speakers first....any help or suggestions will be appreciated!!!
  16. JimmyT

Eurojet Racing Exhaust

Has any more information surfaced on the Exhaust system Eurojet racing is developing for the R32? After the YOUTUBE video, I expected to at least hear more about it.... can anyone let us know when development will be finished and offered for sale?
  17. JimmyT

RSB...

Who in here is running an after-market RSB on their R32? What is the main benefit, pros and cons. Is this a good first suspension mod, or something to do after coilovers?? Thanks
  18. JimmyT

WATERWERKS.... 2008 GTG

http://waterwerksnw.com/ SO who is going!!!???:headbang: :headbang:
  19. JimmyT

Waterwagons... K.I.A.???

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3702559 I just saw this on the regional forms on the tex.... and this sucks!!! I was looking forward to this. It would have been great to hang out with the FIL and talk/look at cars/race.
  20. JimmyT

pictures of R32 with RS4 style rims

Any pictures of a R32 with rs4 style rims will be appreciated....