GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Max did well & as much as he could have today. A shame we really didn't get to see the lead two fight it out. Not a fan of follow the leader racing.
  2. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Not a very interesting race. Man Bottas just has the worst luck. Very happy to see Alonso on the podium. Things are getting closer, should go down to the wire. Oh yes, Lewis won again. :D
  3. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Yes Alonso holding Hamilton off in Hungry was a master class. His car placement was perfect. Alonso should well have won many more championships. Not sure about butterfly farts, but I do believe it was a unicorn farting rainbows that did him in.
  4. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Yes large attachments indeed. That was when he was at the top of his game in a competitive car. I think he still has most of it, but the hardware lets him down. The fact he strapped into an Indy car & aimed at walls doing 200 mph+ tells me he has no fear.
  5. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

I think Max thought Lewis would back off at Silverstone. He got that one wrong. Lots of gamesmanship in racing, even in the peewee league SCCA stuff I used to do. :LOL:
  6. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

I believe too turn 4 was hard racing. Many drivers have done the same a time or two. Max knew exactly what he was doing. If Lewis turned in & both DNF'd that would have been great for Max. Lets see what happens in the next three races. I'm thinking things may boil over.
  7. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Not sure if the stewards want Max to win or they are desperate for Lewis not to break Schumacher's record. IMO MAX knew exactly what he was doing. If he can't win, well he might as well keep Lewis from winning. Same deal as in Monza, but this time Lewis had room to avoid contact.
  8. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

As far as Max running Lewis wide in turn 4, he did that on purpose & he'd have been fine with taking both of them out. Max weaving back & forth across the track that was bure BS & real chicken shit. They showed him the black & white flag for that move. I really hope Lewis can take his eighth...
  9. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

No spoilers here. Watch this race it's a good one. :D
  10. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Quite a boring race. After the first turn the race was over. Benz rolled over & played dead. Bottas should have played the role of designated hitter. ;) Whoever wins the championship they will have earned it.
  11. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

The race is on ABC this week. 12:30 PM eastern time......
  12. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Great race!!! It was a real shame we missed out on a fight between Lando & Lewis. Man I feel bad for him he really earned a win, well almost. Max drove one heck of a race. Who will win the championship, better flip a coin.
  13. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Watch the race, oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!! (y)
  14. 1ashchuckton

Hyundai Santa Cruz may be the vehicle that gets me out of my GTI

Wow you are a glass half empty kind of guy. Kids are great, do your job right & they grow up to be great people. I understand somewhat about not wanting to bring a child into this farked up world. My wife & I adopted. Best thing we have ever done. He is a grown man now & a good one who is trying...
  15. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Red Bull has done monumental muffed up stops before. Remember how they lost a certain Monte win for Ricciardo? This latest one wasn't even close.
  16. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

If Hamilton's pit crew had done a faster stop he'd have come out far ahead of Norris & Max. Both teams pit crews muffed up.
  17. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

No spoilers, but great race!!! :D
  18. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

In the worst kept secret in F1 Bottas announces he will go to Alfa. While Toto Wolf surprises no one by signing Russel. Is it me or did that take a looong time to announce that? Pretty sure Hamilton will now have a tougher time with his new teammate.
  19. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Hamilton didn't sound any worse than other drivers in his position. Gotta love Bottas going for the fastest lap much to his teams distress. All in all a quite boring race. Looks like a fun track to drive, but not race on. Hope next years cars bring closer racing.
  20. 1ashchuckton

2021 Formula 1 Season

Could be very interesting with Russel & Hamilton in the same team. Remember the fun & games Alonso & Hamilton had being teammates? Hamilton won't be around for that much longer. Benz needs another hot shoe.