GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. torga

Movie and TV Recommendations

+1 on all this. I do the same, everything either streams from my 4K AppleTV or I pop in a BluRay (Sony X800). I've got everything routed through a Denon receiver. Upscaled older DVDs don't even look too bad, either. Streaming can look amazing, especially when you've got equipment that can...
  2. torga

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Who Is Brandon? Find Out Here

It's a secret handshake for a club that you don't want to be a part of.
  3. torga

Left Lane Campers

That's why I never pass at the same velocity that I was steadily creeping up -- so often they'll do exactly what you described. When I'm close enough, and if it's safe to do so, I downshift and stomp to pass. This doesn't give them a chance to react and feel like they have to remind me that they...
  4. torga

Left Lane Campers

I drive very similarly to this for the same reasons -- the left lane is always in better shape. I'm always paying attention to surroundings, always checking my mirrors. I can't ever listen to audiobooks or podcasts while I drive because I never absorb anything; I'm too focused on the road. I...
  5. torga

CSB and Water Cooler off topic Chat Thread

That happened to me once in Albuquerque. Wasn't even on the freeway, it was a 30mph arterial road. The guy almost clipped me as he blindly switched into my lane -- I had to take evasive action, wasn't one of those "well I didn't hit ya, did I?" moments. If I hadn't been paying attention, I...
  6. torga

2021 Formula 1 Season

A couple laps in Dale's car and he forgets how to drive :ROFLMAO:
  7. torga

That's right, and the sign of a Chinese takeout joint in a 137pop town I passed in the mountains says "best lo mein in America". People can't lie on signs.
  8. torga

2021 Formula 1 Season

What a tense last few laps. Whew! Great work from the drivers and especially the strategists. Those pit stops were timed very well.
  9. torga

2021 Formula 1 Season

10. torga

2021 Formula 1 Season

Fernando Alonso, 2021 World Formula Sass Champion.
  11. torga

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Who Is Brandon? Find Out Here

You guys, watch out for that Dümbrekka booster shot. Just got ATF approval.
  12. torga

If the deep dish is not made in LeD'ép Dìsh region of Chicago, it is simply tomato casserole.
  13. torga

That's when a sweaty lady sits on your face.
  14. torga

Like I said, we're at peace and harmony with the world :ROFLMAO:
  15. torga

You're right, I should let the man have his pizza hill.
  16. torga

iono, if it's a Chicago family that brought their recipe from Chicago to somewhere else, that's equal in my book. Don't gotta be all gatekeepy. All of the ingredients for a pizza ship well, so there's no variance there. It's not like how inland seafood sucks versus coastal towns.
  17. torga

What, just a buncha guys looking up lewd acts on Urban Dictionary? We're at peace and harmony with the world now.
  18. torga

It wasn't even that great of a deal, unless the whole family packed away 8 slices each, like bears getting ready for hibernation. It would be like $5-7 per head, so parents and a kid would pay close to $20. For <$10, they could get a large pie from Little Caesars and they'd all be full.
  19. torga

Never had deep dish in Chicago. I've had deep dish elsewhere, made by Chicago families. Most recently at Windy City Pie in Seattle. I do like deep dish, it's just not my first choice. Deep dish and thin crust are two different moods for me, and I'm usually in a thin crust mood. AKA...
  20. torga

There's already the Cleveland Steamer. I'm sure we could work something out for the good 'ol Chicago Deep Dish. Maybe that's what happens after Cleveland?