GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. randomhobo130

Should I Trade?

I was really pumped for you for this entire thread until right here. My entire thought process was a clean untainted s2k with low miles is going to fetch a pretty penny (relatively speaking) in 10 years.
  2. randomhobo130

The classy alcoholics thread

I got a while popped into that thread to see what topic they were on at that point. It eventually lost it's amusement though
  3. randomhobo130

Do I update this to the classy alcoholics and ganja enthusiasts thread?
  4. randomhobo130

Got this today as an impulse buy. Absolutely no bite. Great flavor. Definitely happy I picked it up
  5. randomhobo130

Thanks for the advice! I typically only use the larger ice balls but I was at a friend's house here and had to make do lol. Also had quite a few drinks before that as well so I'm hoping it'll taste a bit better when I'm not 10 seltzers deep haha
  6. randomhobo130

Cracked this guy open... Gonna be honest, I've never had a whiskey taste like I was eating grass until I tried this. Gonna give it another shot as I can't let it go to waste lol
  7. randomhobo130

Kinda blowing up this chat this week but just picked this up in grand isle Vermont. Was informed it's a local brew
  8. randomhobo130

I would like to recant my last picture post and replace it with this... NOW there's no better place to enjoy a whiskey... Shout out to the steelbound bourbon
  9. randomhobo130

Monkey Shoulder is great! I will definitely have to keep an eye out for the rest. This thread has definitely helped keep my liquor cabinet stocked hahaha
  10. randomhobo130

I would like to clarify, story has it that Santa was drunk and swearing at children.
  11. randomhobo130

I find that there are very few ways to enjoy a nice whiskey better than this
  12. randomhobo130

Mk8 and other cars I’ve seen in Finland

Off topic question, how expensive is Finland? I want to go there once things settle down in the year 3045
  13. randomhobo130

East Coast Pipeline Down

*The FDA has entered the chat*
  14. randomhobo130

It was super smooth and really light. It'll definitely be a nice easy drinking one
  15. randomhobo130

Trying some new stuff today. Steelbound brewing and distillery out of Ellicotville NY. Cracking into the Rye tonight. Gonna be a great Saturday
  16. randomhobo130

Post Your Trade!

I remember loving my mk5 Jetta. First manual transmission I had ever driven in my life. Learned during the test drive lol but it drove so much better than my mk6
  17. randomhobo130

Incoming MK8 Clubsport

My guess, a mid trim car that's not fully equipped but comes with an exclusive badge or two and okish wheels with red pin striping. Just pulling this out of the blue her, maybe a dream. A premonition perhaps...
  18. randomhobo130

Post Your Trade!

Traded in a 2012 jetta s for my first GTI. Then went GTI->GTI. That jetta was not a fun car stock but looking back I feel like that inline 5 had a lot of untapped power
  19. randomhobo130

Depends on the drink. A rum mixer on a hot day isn't bad but it's definitely not my first choice.