GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jimlloyd40

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... MagicMK To Follow In The Footsteps Of Colin Powell - Muh Masters Degrees

If I did Halloween I wouldn't need a costume. 😂 Gave that up when I turned 15. Moved on to cars and woman. 😭
  2. jimlloyd40

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... MagicMK To Follow In The Footsteps Of Colin Powell - Muh Masters Degrees

You're right but that would never fly. I used to deliver the lead lined boxes with radio active material for medical testing and people wouldn't get anywhere near me. They are scared of anything nuclear. I wore a special badge that had to be tested daily for radiation.
  3. jimlloyd40

So what is your opinion about the sudden surge in Covid cases amongst the already vaccinated? 5-6 Arizona Cardinals players and coaches missed last night's game due to contracting Covid and they were fully vaccinated. It's obvious how long we were led to believe protection lasts was erroneous...
  4. jimlloyd40

The evidence is mounting that whatever protection the vaccine provided is wearing off much faster than previously stated. All of the Arizona Cardinals Football team is vaccinated and they had 5 or 6 players and coaches including the head coach for last night's game because of having Covid. Won...
  5. jimlloyd40

Republicans listen to the channels they prefer and Democrats do likewise. It doesn't make one party or the either right or wrong. You keep implying since Republicans watch Fox they are wrong. There's very, very few pure news reporting stations today that don't include their take on the news and...
  6. jimlloyd40

You must have accidentally ended up on the wrong station. 😂 They even have the so called infrastructure bill tied to the ability to allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices with the pharmaceutical industry. Because pharmaceutical donates millions to candidates.
  7. jimlloyd40

Bio and unfortunately they didn't continue pursuing hydrogen from the 50's Chrysler turbines and even fossil fuels in ICE engines could have achieved over 100 MPG if mileage had been the priority. It wouldn't have been any fun for us but we wouldn't be having electric cars shoved down our...
  8. jimlloyd40

Don't misunderstand I'm not defending electric cars but battery technology will evolve. Solid state batteries will ultimately replace the lithium ion in use today. https://theoryoftravel.com/solid-state-batteries-vs-lithium-ion-batteries/
  9. jimlloyd40

Then you need to get a few more adversaries in here.
  10. jimlloyd40

Semantics bullshit. The end result was the same.
  11. jimlloyd40

Kind of like using 2 different types of weed killer at the same time. 😂
  12. jimlloyd40

CSB and Water Cooler off topic Chat Thread

Regardless of the cost one of the methods is way more fun. 😂
  13. jimlloyd40

Profit for the pharma companies. They donate big to politicians.
  14. jimlloyd40

Acura to bring back Integra name in Spring 2022

But the transmission gear ratios are great.
  15. jimlloyd40

CSB and Water Cooler off topic Chat Thread

I agree with you. Minimal effect on GDI.