GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R32UAE

FS: Various Parts For Sale

Hello Everyone. I sold my R32 on Sunday and have some parts that I need to get rid of as I no longer have any need for them. 1. MKV R32 VF Engineering CAI with 2 K&N Filters: $125 shipped - Pending 2. FK Streetline Coilovers: $175 shipped 3. K&N Stock Air box Filter: $20 shipped 4. Koni...
  2. R32UAE

MKV R32 Fuel Lines

First off, this is an old picture of my engine bay. And yes, I know it is dirty as F@$&. Just pointless to clean it in my location. I ran into an issue with vapor lock yesterday and need to heat wrap my fuel lines. I have attached a photo with what I think are the fuel lines. Can anyone tell me...
  3. R32UAE

Luk DSG DMF Flywheel

Just wondering if anyone has had one of the Luk DMF's installed and if they are satisfied with it. I am considering ordering one due to rough idle, rough shifting, and the lovely marble/rock in a can sound. :paddle:
  4. R32UAE

Suspension Question

Got a quick question for you guys. I had some H&R Sport Springs installed about a year ago on my OEM struts/shocks. Recently I bought Koni Str.t Orange replacements for a daily driver R32 as my OEMs are shot. Does anyone know if there has ever been any issues with pairing these 2 together...
  5. R32UAE

EVAP Purge Valve

Just curious if anyone knows where the EVAP Purge Valve is located on the R32. I have searched VW Vortex and on here but cannot find anything related to the location. I keep getting error on the ECU, I clear, and it comes back within a few days. Thanks for any help.
  6. R32UAE

Front End Pulsating/Vibration Help

I hope that I can get some help from my fellow R32 owners. The place where I currently reside does not really have mechanics and are mainly part replacers. I have done a lot of part replacing on my car and a lot of it is by trial and error, which has cost me a lot of money. I have searched in...
  7. R32UAE

DSG Noise

I have checked all the other posts and did not see my issue with a sound coming from the DSG. Since I have owned the car, I have had a noise coming from the transmission after startup. It is a clanking noise and it is actually coming from the gearbox. Over time, it has gotten louder. I took it...
  8. R32UAE

FS: VF Eng. CAI for MKV R32

I have a VF Engineering CAI for MKV R32 for Sale. I am no longer able to use it due to very fine sand in my location and has caused me to go through 3 MAFs. It comes with all the silicone tubing, heat shield, 2 K&N filters, 2 K&N pre-filters. There is an area of the heat shield that was cut in...
  9. R32UAE

Power Steering Issue

I ran into an issue today with my power steering. I got the Red Power Steering light failure. The power steering is totally gone. I was just wondering if anyone had the same issue and had it repaired. If so, how much did it run so I can guess how much I will be taken for out here. Or give me...
  10. R32UAE

My .:R Pics and Build So Far

I just had FK Streetlines put on my .:R :thumbsup: Ride good so far. What I like is that they are not bouncy. Sorry for the pics as I only had my Blackberry at the time. Let me know what you guys think. I hope you all like the pics. I know that the engine bay is dirty. Take a look at where I am...
  11. R32UAE

Magnaflow 16502 Catback MKV R32

Hello. I am selling my Magnaflow 16502 Catback for the MKV R32. It does not suit my taste in sound and there are strict noise pollution laws in cities within the country. I only had it on the car for about an hour with a total of 30 minutes driving time. I am currently in the UAE (Middle East)...
  12. R32UAE

Keyless Remote

Hello everyone. I have a 2006 R32 Eurospec and looking for a keyless remote or 2. Before I go in and buy one, I want to know if anyone knows if the R32 remotes are the same for all MKV's. If so, can someone give me a part number or a link to where I can get one? Thanks for the assistance.
  13. R32UAE

Euro Audio Wiring Harness

I have a 2006 R32 Eurospec. I bought an aftermarket stereo and bought the C2R-VW2 wiring harness. After getting the stereo harness wired to the VW mate, it turns out that the C2R harness is pinned different than the harness attached to the car. :mad0259: Does anyone know of a Euro harness that...
  14. R32UAE

Reverse Lights

I currently have an issue with my left reverse light and fixture as it does not work. I have taken the right fixture and light, which works, and plugged it in on the left with the issue still being the same. I took a multimeter to the car and found the the right side is at a steady .249VDC and...