GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gixxerfool

Paint Color Names

Don’t forget Scirocco.
  2. gixxerfool

Forge Motorsports Customer Service

Thats great to hear. I will keep them in mind as well.
  3. gixxerfool

Forge Motorsports Customer Service

Let me start by saying, many people (including myself), are ready to jump to the internet and complain about a company, but many, again including myself, do not take the time to spread a positive story when it happens. I bought a used Forge intake tube online and when it arrived, it did not...
  4. gixxerfool

Misuse of Word?

Why it’s becoming this way, i can’t speak to that. But yes you’re correct. Farther should be physical distance. Further is metaphorical. Maybe VW was trying to use it as a double entendre.
  5. gixxerfool

Dogs

One of our dogs gets sick in stop and go, which we get stuck in a lot. Our bet just prescribed something you give about 2 hours before and helps to keep the motion sickness at bay.
  6. gixxerfool

Getaway in Stockholm

I’m jealous. Stockholm is on my list especially since I have a friend that lives there. More pics please.
  7. gixxerfool

Hyundai Santa Cruz may be the vehicle that gets me out of my GTI

It’s a hassle for sure. I’ve had two cars. You can’t drive them both at the same time, but I had my bike then too. So the Camaro went to waste. I feel like I’m at a different place now in life. I would be willing to track the golf and drive something else as a daily.
  8. gixxerfool

Hyundai Santa Cruz may be the vehicle that gets me out of my GTI

I’m in the position of it would take something very special for me to consider getting out of my car. Even if I were to get something either more weekender or something more commuter and turn my car into a weekender I can’t see getting rid of it any time soon.
  9. gixxerfool

The Travel Thread - Where have you been?

That’s a good list. I can’t wait to be able to travel freely again.
  10. gixxerfool

I will visit those as well! Croatia is on my list as well, just not sure when.
  11. gixxerfool

That’s how I landed here. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That’s how I landed here. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  12. gixxerfool

Where is this paradise?

Oh. We’ll Ireland was fairly cheap. I loved it there. Not sure on their house boat situation though.
  13. gixxerfool

Where is this paradise?

Amsterdam. Mallorca. there is no real estate near or on the water that is relatively affordable.
  14. gixxerfool

Great thread. I have seen a good portion of the eastern seaboard by car. We have done Ireland and the Netherlands. Both incredible trips. Belgium is next on the list and we want to do about 10 days in Germany. I would love to do Prague and Japan one day as well. I wish I had traveled more...
  15. gixxerfool

Looking for Another Laptop, but...

I have the 4K Apple TV. No It is HomeBridge. You setup the Pi and it literally bridges non HomeKit devices with HomeKit. Pretty trick.
  16. gixxerfool

Not to mention support, let me take my ASUS to the ASUS store…can’t. They have replaced phones for me that were way out of warranty, and likely needed replacement anyways, gratis. I’m willing to pay extra for ease of use and support.
  17. gixxerfool

I’ve been slowly integrating my smart home devices. It’s hard to find products that integrate with HomeKit natively. From what I have read the encryption is a bastard to work with. That’s a plus for me. There is a raspberry pi setup you can build, can’t recall the name, basically it will...
  18. gixxerfool

It’s simple for me. I owned enough windows machine to the point I “overpaid” for my first Mac. With all the money I paid for in windows machines, including new parts and upgraded parts, I could have bought one Mac. My first one lasted almost ten years. I only replaced it because it was still...
  19. gixxerfool

I have to use windows machines for work, so for keeping my sanity I ended up enabling the regular right click.
  20. gixxerfool

I’m confused by what what you mean by lack of right click. Between my Magic Mouse on my mini, my trackpad and Anker mouse for MacBook Pro, I have traditional right click capability. You just set the preference in System Preferences.