GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Acadia18

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Brain Dead Zombies Think A Major City In The Center Of England Does Not Represent Pandemic

Just dropping in to leave this here for Zrick https://www.al.com/news/2021/07/im-sorry-but-its-too-late-alabama-doctor-on-treating-unvaccinated-dying-covid-patients.html
  2. Acadia18

Music Tastes. Share yours!

Let's give it up for white guys dancing in an awkward manner.
  3. Acadia18

Dogs

Co-Pilot
  4. Acadia18

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Brain Dead Zombies Think A Major City In The Center Of England Does Not Represent Pandemic

Hey guys. I was looking to acquire some counterfeit currency and join the illuminati. Does anybody know how I could do either?
  5. Acadia18

"And what appears to be a doodle, of my self as a cowboy..."
  6. Acadia18

"Scromiting" sounds like something that would happen after choking on a ballsack...
  7. Acadia18

Big Stupid is a special kind of special. You'd think this dog doesn't have a whole arsenal of chew toys. Let's chew on the stairs!! Or how about a plastic lawn chair!! Even better, the floor!! Bonus with a chew toy right there!! Think he'd want to chew on that? Nope! The flat floor!!
  8. Acadia18

Actually nah. Was having a thunderstorm thanks to Tropical Storm Elsa, and the puppy, nicknamed "Big Stupid" (to counter the senior 8lb Chihuahua "Little Stupid") wouldn't settle down. So I was up for a bit in the middle of the night.
  9. Acadia18

Mostly recovered. Still have nasty shits. But the horrible fever was a 1 night only thing.
  10. Acadia18

Neither. It's one of those "stick it in your ear" types Not being cute, but it was a one time, abnormally high reading. Being bundled under multiple blankets probably contributed to it. The average was in the 103's. Called my insurances 24/7 telehealth nurses after about 3 hours of the fever...
  11. Acadia18

You know, it says something about our healthcare system when I would rather be miserable in bed until I'm nearly dying, than go to the ER. And it's not even the costs, I have somewhat reasonable insurance. It's just how miserable of a headache the ER is...
  12. Acadia18

Delta Variant? 2 month delayed vaccine response? Was nice shit posting with you guys while it lasted!
  13. Acadia18

Counting, but not 1 by 1. If you search this thread by posts by member, like this: It gives you results in chunks of 200. Made it pretty easy to count.
  14. Acadia18

Since I've pretty much withdrawn from this thread, I got bored and wondered how much time I've wasted here. And while it's not an indicator of "time" I decided to count up some post totals on this thread, see how much people are posting. And the results will shock you! Ok, not really. Pretty...
  15. Acadia18

Movie and TV Recommendations

If you're not invested by then, the shows not for you.
  16. Acadia18

Movie and TV Recommendations

I usually watch TV while multitasking, so it can be hard to keep up with subtitles. I didn't last a single episode of Dark with the dubbing, and had to devote dedicated to time to watch it so I could pay attention to the subs.