GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GolNat

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Pianos Linked To Heart Attacks - Vaccine 100% Not Guilty - Other Bizarro Universe News

We had a full size goldendoodle. Great dogs especially if you hate dog hair. We just had to put him down a little bit ago. He developed cancer in his bones 😢 he was only 5. Watching your daughter enjoy her new goal: Priceless.
  2. GolNat

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Pianos Linked To Heart Attacks - Vaccine 100% Not Guilty - Other Bizarro Universe News

As soon as the state went optional (if vaxxed) I stopped wearing one. Don’t even bring into the store anymore. So far every place I have been has just been following state guidelines.
  3. GolNat

Is that for MK6 or MK7? Jim’s only apart of one you know 😆
  4. GolNat

Camera storage

I keep my camera gear in a camera backpack. Do you find this easier or better for transportation?
  5. GolNat

Official Golf Recipe Thread - Oddspyke Delivers French Fry Recipe. Mango Gelati FTW.

Nah mango is the best water ice flavor. I do like root beer tho. I think next time I go I’m gonna just get the custard. It’s sooooo good. Might try a Concrete or whatever they call their Blizzard like things.
  6. GolNat

That’s how DE has gone as a state (for a few weeks now) It’s optional. Work followed what the state did. Everyone with a vaccine is now “safe” correct? They can still carry the virus and spread it but someone without a vaccine is more likely to get it?
  7. GolNat

Gow Job, Hopped-up, etc., Origins?

Never heard of gow job. My phone and autocorrect don’t like it.
  8. GolNat

Official Golf Recipe Thread - Oddspyke Delivers French Fry Recipe. Mango Gelati FTW.

Yeah I like that cheese outside idea!! I do have some shredded cheese maybe I’ll try it tomorrow Guacamole and beans are gross 🤢. All beans are gross actually. Started getting the garage straight. Ordered lighting and started organizing stuff. Moved into a new house in January and still have...
  9. GolNat

Millenial Job Interview

Yeah we used to give a test and then HR was like that’s not fair because some people don’t test well 😑. Well it would help to find someone who knows WTF they are doing. Then again it can be hard to just find someone who shows up on time and takes direction well.
  10. GolNat

I fully respect Zrick’s choice to not get vaccinated. He should be able to choose. But what about all the other BS he spews?
  11. GolNat

Yes only the OP and a mod can change it. Jay and Zrick are the GOAT’s. Sounds like something you catch 😆.
  12. GolNat

See Jim knows what’s good. High HP VeeDubs Throttle House AC motherfuckin DC 🤘🤘🤘
  13. GolNat

Love me some Zeppelin. Add in some America too while you’re at it.
  14. GolNat

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

The amount of people with pop and bang tunes is too damn high. I was waiting in line to get some water ice and I heard at least 3-4 cars with them. 2 were WRX’s 1, BMW and something I didn’t see but probably a WRX again.
  15. GolNat

We don’t have the technology to go back to the moon 😂😂😂 Landing something on Mars must have been child’s play.
  16. GolNat

Big Money Wasted Heap instead of Jeep Virtually Torqueless Economy Car Rustang instead of Mustang