GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. cb1111

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...New Guy Reports Thread For Gtifan Inciting Violence

It is also very regional. I know that here in the DC area, the vast majority of janitorial staff at the local hospitals got vaccinated early on.
  2. cb1111

In general (and I was working on VOW - Vaccinate our Workforce and saw DoD numbers) the initial refusal rate was about 30% UNTIL they saw their buddies getting vaccinated and not turning green. The final refusal rate is probably around 20% and I suspect that the rate at places like the CDC/FDA...
  3. cb1111

I read on twitter that it was over 200%, so that must be right.
  4. cb1111

We'll know in a couple of weeks. Smart people will continue to be careful while the idiots will pack venues.
  5. cb1111

East Coast Pipeline Down

Actually, I know of a huge company that used the username MickeyMouse and the password DonaldDuck
  6. cb1111

East Coast Pipeline Down

Actually, from a security standpoint, the old systems are better. The problem is the vast amount of money required to keep those ancient systems working. But these clowns were using an old modern system (I think Win98) that was unpatched. I suspect they used a common password too.
  7. cb1111

East Coast Pipeline Down

Yep. I spent some time at NORAD and Cheyenne - I have the coffee cup to prove it. There are still some commercial aviation systems that are running DOS - actually pretty secure.
  8. cb1111

East Coast Pipeline Down

How many backups can you do for 5 million? Had they done proper backups, then this would have been an annoying blip
  9. cb1111

East Coast Pipeline Down

Yeah - and that is exactly the issue. We've been talking electric cars for a good 20 years now and there is still no infrastructure. You can't turn off the gas until you turn on the electricity. I've dealt with the Colonial pipeline issue for many, many years as this isn't the first time that...
  10. cb1111

East Coast Pipeline Down

Wait until there is a hay shortage...
  11. cb1111

If it is a private company, then there are zero regulations requiring an interpreter unless it is a meeting open to the public. If, of course, you have an employee that needs it, then you have to provide it as a reasonable accommodation. Having an interpreter for an in-house webcast is foolish...
  12. cb1111

East Coast Pipeline Down

It's all OK - the DOE Secretary said it isn't a gas shortage, it is merely a supply crunch.
  13. cb1111

Possibly, but unlikely. I don't know if we have any SCADA experts here, but they should be separate systems.
  14. cb1111

They are saying the admin side, but then why shut down the pipeline?
  15. cb1111

It depends. These industries are considered CI-KR (Critical Infrastructure - Key Resources) and CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency - a part of DHS) and PHMSA (Pipelines and Hazardous Materials Administration - a part of DOT) provide guidelines for protecting Supervisory...
  16. cb1111

Yeah - I said that there was going to be spillage about a zillion pages ago and I'm sad to see that I was right.
  17. cb1111

Looks like the cheating fuck liar didn't read the link he posted.
  18. cb1111

Gee, I don't know. Should you rely on advice from actual doctors or whack-a-doodles like that fucking liar and cheat zricky?
  19. cb1111

I didn't know the EPA was a group. You learn something new here every day
  20. cb1111

That's actually not true. The mRNA methodology has been around for many years and was used for a SARS vaccine in 2002. While the specific vaccine rolled out very quickly, the clinical trials were far larger than most. The average clinical trial is a couple of hundred people, these had tens of...