GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Chogokin

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...New Guy Reports Thread For Gtifan Inciting Violence

I got a change to drive a lap around Laguna Seca. My car felt like it was going to flip coming down the corkscrew.
  2. Chogokin

East Coast Pipeline Down

Haha...that's the other one.
  3. Chogokin

East Coast Pipeline Down

"Admin1" 😁
  4. Chogokin

East Coast Pipeline Down

I read that the ransom got paid. This is bad right? I mean it's good that the pipeline is open...but this could open the door for it to keep happening.
  5. Chogokin

Found On Road Dead Cheezy Heap Expired Very Young
  6. Chogokin

East Coast Pipeline Down

As an 80's kid I drank a lot of milk. Even during recess and lunch at school it was milk. Same with my cousin. I remember he had to drink this tall glass of milk at dinner. I stopped drinking it once I got into high school in the early 90's.
  7. Chogokin

East Coast Pipeline Down

Gas jumped to over $4 here overnight. I got some gas on Saturday and it was around 3.70 for 91. Now its well over $4 for 87 :oops: .
  8. Chogokin

Anybody a video game junkie?

I pre ordered my copy from Amazon. Got it last Friday. I forgot how first person games give me motion sickness. I had to turn the camera rotation down to 1.
  9. Chogokin

I treat my masks like my clothing. As long as it touches my skin to where I can get oils and sweat on it...I won't wear it again till I wash it. I can't imagine wearing the same mask multiple times without washing it or if its a disposable...not throwing it out for a new one.
  10. Chogokin

Dirty underwear is also full of bacteria. That's how people get saddle sores. There are people that won't wash their bike shorts for two or three rides. I only use my mask once. Then I'll wash it...just like my underwear and bike shorts.
  11. Chogokin

That big cheezeburger sure tastes good after a ride though.
  12. Chogokin

Three cheeseburger a week seems like a lot o_O . I'll get a burger maybe three times a month. As for guns...its way more than 270 million now. Last number I remember seeing is some 400 million. Thats is the number of registered guns...who knows how many more are out there that are not registered.
  13. Chogokin

Anybody a video game junkie?

Waiting in RE8. Stoked for it.
  14. Chogokin

I saw that Tucker is telling his viewers to approach people and tell them to remove their masks.
  15. Chogokin

It was something I read a while ago. A number of "western" countries ship their trash over to other countries. Tens of millions of tons of waste get sent over to countries like Malaysia and the Philippines. I honestly don't remember if it was toxic waste though. Plastic and the now e-waste has...
  16. Chogokin

The US is perfectly fine with shipping the waste to small islands in Southeast Asia.