GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BadHombre760

Anybody a video game junkie?

Turning off motion blur can help too
  2. BadHombre760

Ya I saw that Verse game in my library too. Its going to be a 6 player deathmatch or something like that. Idk I'll try it but not expecting much
  3. BadHombre760

I kinda knew about it coming out but didn't watch the trailer until I saw the game was released. I had a lot of fun beating the remake of RE2 and then got bored of the series halfway thru RE3. But once I saw Village has the creepy RE4 vibes I was sold. What I really want is a new...
  4. BadHombre760

Anyone else mining Ethereum? - Update: Ethereum mining guide included in third post

Lmaoooo, way to change the subject after your last argument was completely debunked. Now I'm starting to believe you really are just trolling
  5. BadHombre760

I got it on steam...wanted it on ps4 but it looked like its not available yet?
  6. BadHombre760

Anyone else mining Ethereum? - Update: Ethereum mining guide included in third post

Not sure if they have an app but I've been using Binance.us - fees are supposedly lower than CB
  7. BadHombre760

I usually can't get into single player games but I bought the new Resident Evil Friday night and put 5 hours into it over the weekend. Great game, highly recommended if you enjoyed re7 and 4
  8. BadHombre760

Can't tell if you're trolling or seriously can't connect the dots... if it's untraceable (like you've claimed multiple times) then how would it be possible for any authorities to be able to locate (AKA TRACE) and seize crypto assets? The government may be able to shut down centralized networks...
  9. BadHombre760

Then how tf did this possibly happen? https://news.bitcoin.com/tax-authority-seizes-cryptocurrencies-worth-25-million-hundreds-crypto-investors-south-korea/
  10. BadHombre760

Not at all. Learn the basic fundamentals of blockchain.
  11. BadHombre760

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...New Guy Reports Thread For Gtifan Inciting Violence

As I've already said, conception is when a woman becomes pregnant with a child - that is where life begins. That is indisputable. You can try to argue what capacity of life at conception, but if you end that life it's a human life you're ending. Ending it why? To stop it from growing just like...
  12. BadHombre760

And just to be 100% clear, LA is far from the safest place itself - according to the crime rates per 100k population https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
  13. BadHombre760

Incorrect, my statement is based solely on the definition of the word conception AKA WHEN A WOMAN BECOMES PREGNANT WITH A CHILD What you've said about the children that you believe should be killed 'because they're going to live a life of challenges' is actually the argument based upon...
  14. BadHombre760

I already stated that human life beings at conception. THAT'S the metric. So yet again another completely nonsensical post.
  15. BadHombre760

Lol so you ask for a source, I provide you the source, and then you continue to change the subject. "How many want to but didn't?" I don't know genius, let's see your source showing your numbers for that argument since that's what you wanted in the first place. And you still haven't provided...
  16. BadHombre760

I never said it wasn't allowed. And I'm still keeping it 100% objective
  17. BadHombre760

"In both surveys, 1% indicated that they had been victims of rape, and less than half a percent said they became pregnant as a result of incest." LITERALLY THE FIRST RESULT when you google "how much of rape makes up abortion" ...
  18. BadHombre760

Then you're even more of an imbicile than any of else could have predicted. With that said, I still don't believe your life should have been aborted
  19. BadHombre760

You're talking about 1% of abortions that take place. Are the other 99% morally justified?