GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Bill de Blasio, the new Mayor of New York City

what is your sales tax and income tax brackets? 13% sales tax in ontario, and 45% income tax above CAD$80k IIRC
  2. D

POHL - Wings, boneless or bone in?

bone plz. boneless are processed chicken! (most of the time)
  3. D

Funny Audi Comic RE: Avant models, etc. (Troy, click here)

How well did the M5 wagon do e60? How well did the e55 amg / e63 amg wagon do? Wagon's with power don't do well here. Look at the CTS-V wagon, selling 1/100 of the regular CTS's. Not worth it in terms of BUSINESS
  4. D

Bought a gaytronic crossover this weekend

QFT. Just cause the car is cheap, don't mean you can afford to fix the problems.. which there will be with that engine.
  5. D

iracing

iRacing for PC? Pretty good game. Very good simulator. I just torrented F1 2013 and playing that for free is better :)
  6. D

Grand Theft Auto 5

^ So you think shooting would have solved the problem? 1 dead or couple injured. Make your choice. SMH
  7. D

iOS 7- Love It or Hate It?

my iphone 4s is slow as balls now
  8. D

Mayweather vs Guerrero

you can stream it on firstrowsports
  9. D

2014 Lexus IS!

i like the grill more than those atrocious taillights
  10. D

Gallardo & Viper!

Saw these 2 driving on the way to school, decided to follow lol Gallardo driver was cool, viper was 'stuck up'. They had both rented the car's from an exotic car shop in the area. GtueNNq9gKE
  11. D

Golden Bay

Sexy interior
  12. D

What car is this?

Saw this car this evening while on vacation in St Petersburg, FL Any idea what this car is? (sick plate btw) Also saw this lamborghini superleggera (not a fan of the wheels) but had the loudest exhaust iv heard, straight piped for sure!
  13. D

Rabbit and Golf R

My buddy just picked up his Golf R (APR stage 1 already) n we decided to snap a pic!
  14. D

Squeking rear end

The rear end of my car is squeeking. If im in drivers seat and i put weight in/out it squekings (any weight in rear). I have KW V2 coils. Any ideas? Im guessing the spring isn't seated properly or the RSB is loose, since its both rear left and right.
  15. D

Rabbit build

So i got her in June 2008, cold weather package, upgraded stereo and sunroof First thing i did was tint my windows Then i painted my break calipers red Next i got my wheels (wheels before drop, bad choice) Next i got projector foglights, GTI skirts and rear bumper, OEM Votex lip...
  16. D

New look

C&C welcome!
  17. D

Rabbit vs 530i

went from a roll 3 times yesterday against my buddies e60 530i, its bone stock except for sport package (no perf stuff) i have intake, full exhaust no cat went from 20 roll to 130 ish (KMH) we were even until i hit third, then he SLOWLY starts creeping (im sure at higher speeds he will walk)...
  18. D

FS: JBL GTO1204BP

Had this for around 1~ year or so. Awesome sub, hits hard, no complaitns, except it takes up alot of my trunk and with snowboard season here, i need my trunk room back that is what it looks like, will get pictures of the actual unit soon General Product Type Car subwoofer Width 20.5 in Depth...