GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jimlloyd40

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...All Season Tires, Climate Change, Scams On Top Of Scams - Crimes Against Humanity

Thanks I wasn't expecting such a precise number. 😂
  2. jimlloyd40

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...All Season Tires, Climate Change, Scams On Top Of Scams - Crimes Against Humanity

I wouldn't think the brand is important. It's where it is installed that makes the difference.
  3. jimlloyd40

@GTI Jake is the expert on the spacers for the 02.
  4. jimlloyd40

I don't know if they still do but Royal Purple used to put a scent in their engine oil so when racing if you were behind someone using it you could smell it.
  5. jimlloyd40

Why does proceed have 2 "e's" and procedure has only 1?
  6. jimlloyd40

When I said no one I was talking about the people in this forum right now.
  7. jimlloyd40

Unwinnable because none of us will be around for the definitive answer.
  8. jimlloyd40

Another unwinnable debate. As I said before none of us will be around to see the outcome of the debate.
  9. jimlloyd40

There's no history to compare that to. There were hotter periods before mankind.
  10. jimlloyd40

Prove it. That's why there's a debate. It can't be proven. Why was it much hotter eons before mankind? And colder.
  11. jimlloyd40

It certainly has an affect locally. The nighttime temperatures don't get nearly as low as they did several years ago due to the heat island affect. All pavement and buildings.
  12. jimlloyd40

I gave you a like but I see some potential differences. We are increasing the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. What overall affect it's having on our temperatures is debatable. But there's no denying that the earth has gone through ice ages and hotter weather in the past that weren't affected...