GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Dogs

Thank you. Yeah - toughest thing I've ever had to go through was losing that guy. Had him from when I was 28 till 36. We kinda grew up together.
  2. D

Dogs

All three on the bed eh? And yes, fuck cancer, took my old best friend away from me at only eight years old - RIP, G:
  3. D

Should I buy an R32?

No you won't. The R32, along with the 3.2L audi TT were some of the most "boring "sports" cars to drive. It's like eating vanilla ice cream, sure it's ice cream but....
  4. D

Dogs

Who's got them? I grew up around pitbulls and American Staffordshire Terriers my whole life, but here in Ontario we have breed specific legislation which outlaws them. Moved on to a Cane Croso a couple of years ago when my last pitty passed. How do you dog proof your ride? I have an amazon...
  5. D

Who has/had COVID?

I have not, but one of my best friends has. He's 42 and it kicked his ass; he's in decent shape, had it in August and to this day gets winded when climbing the stairs in his house.
  6. D

Should I buy an R32?

If you have the cash - go for it. DSG is a drag, but that is one of the best sounding engines ever made.