GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI Jake

My new dream car (obtainable-ish)

Same same lol, which reminds me I have one of those rare to me lotto tickets I haven’t checked yet
  2. GTI Jake

My new dream car (obtainable-ish)

Bored between gate calls at my aviation job I stumbled across the Ultima GTR, which lead me to the current Ultima Evo (modern kit super car, LS powered). Figured some of you guys might get a kick out of this, and with the base price coming in around $120,000USD it may actually be a possibility...
  3. GTI Jake

$75,000 and a (car) dream...

There’s a wagon getting dropped off at my shop tonight for a build over the next week or so. I’ve dubbed it “RS6-ish” which will probably end up on a vanity plate lol. It’ll be on the YouTube channel
  4. GTI Jake

I mean my wife let me build this in 2020, on top of all my mods so don’t let my joking sell her awesomeness short lol.
  5. GTI Jake

I can relate 😂. My wife tries to add it up all the time Ssssssshhhhhhhhh
  6. GTI Jake

Ive always dreamed of having a R8 daily
  7. GTI Jake

I’d build a resto-mod 1970 Cuda (it’s on my bucket list)
  8. GTI Jake

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

Four hours at 225*F then another half hour around 300*F for the bird after the thighs came out. 18hr brine, 24 hour dry, injected rubbed and a can of Miller Highlife for good measure
  9. GTI Jake

The classy alcoholics thread

Same story with Southern Comfort. I can’t look at a So Co without instant flashbacks to regret lol. We called sitting back and drinking straight from the bottle while the party went on around us being “On the beach”. Jack has always been good to me though. Another more adult bottle, the...
  10. GTI Jake

The classy alcoholics thread

I’m a cheap date, enjoying a nice tall Jack with a splash of Coke (which is kind of rare for me) as I type this. I had some Blanton’s Bourbon at dinner last week and it was good, but regular ol Jack is still my favorite.