GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Possible fix for low fuel pressure faults....

Thanks Roh, very good appreciation. These things can be very expensive. Greetings
  2. C

High LTFT K04 BPY

Hi, try removing the engine oil filler cap and make sure it doesn't smell like gasoline. For me it may be leakage from the high pump seals. You should also check if the oil level rises, although sometimes if it is a small leak it is hidden with the consumption of it. Try a different high pump...
  3. C

Another new electrical problem

Fixed, fuse F9. It was cast but it was very difficult to see. New and all Ok. I put this link of fuses, relays, very complete for anyone who needs it https://knigaproavto.ru/shemy/en/volkswagen/golf/218-golf-v.html
  4. C

HELP!! Electric auxiliary cooling pump not working

Fixed, fuse and the new pump works for me. Thanks a lot
  5. C

Another new electrical problem

I just solved the previous problem of the electric water pump Thanks to the forum (especially the forero Gti) and now I have this new problem. N75, N80, N249 do not work.(circuit open malfunction) I have the scheme that Gti kindly gave me (from the forum) but I'm lost, I don't know what to look...
  6. C

Thanks for your help, do you have anybody electrical diagram of operation, fuse or any other information? Remember to change the pump and it still won't work. Thank you
  7. C

Vw golf mk5 gti bwa 2007 stage 2 plus
  8. C

No, when I do the output test for the pump I hear only the relay, but the pump does not work. The vcds does not detect that it does not work and does not fail, but it does not work
  9. C

I have done test with the vcds and it does it well as if it works correctly, but it does not work or give error code. thanks
  10. C

I don´t get any fault with the vcds, but when I stop it does not work as it did before. I have changed the pump and it still does not work. I´m scared because your mission is to cool the turbo when stopping. Any ideas? Thanks. Sorry for my English
  11. C

Loss of boost spike?

Ok(y)(y)(y) I think thats the solution, tell me . Thank you
  12. C

Loss of boost spike?

That pressure is what the spring of your wastegate supports and the pressure limp mode . 1470mbar is absolute pressure , 470 mbar is relative = 0,470bar = 6,816 psi always talking about current not specified. The rod is adjusted by loosening the nut closest to the can (the inner one). Mark...
  13. C

Loss of boost spike?

As you can see, and you correctly say, the N75 opens without reaching the specified value, so obviously the N75 fails you should be closed, so I think you should put a new one
  14. C

Loss of boost spike?

Ah!!!! also check cracks in the exhaust manifold and turbo shell, a crack would lower the boost somewhat. If you still dont see any damage, tighten the wastegate rod until you get 1500 mbar with N75 unplugged.
  15. C

Loss of boost spike?

Hello, it is perfect, sorry for confusing me in measurement K04, is 1430min to 1500 so it is fine, you dont have to touch the rod you are within the margin, if you want you can press a turn and try to see if you reach 1500, but no is a must, okay. For those of us who carry K03 it is 1280min...
  16. C

Loss of boost spike?

Exact mbar. and if its the real impulse in that situation. Better in 3rd gear from 2000 to red line (wot) Chanel 115 should mark you several measurements, the max. should be 1340-1350 mbar . You must regulate the rod (shortening it) until you get that max value. Then with n75 plugged into the...
  17. C

Loss of boost spike?

It.s measured in limp mode situation. Without working N75(unplugged), only the spring tension works physically without any electronic action.In its channel 115 when making a log it should read a maximun of 0,34-0,35 (1340-1350) boost pressure (k04) After adjusting the rod, erase mechanical...
  18. C

Loss of boost spike?

What do you have K03 o' K04 ? Before you start buying anything, it´s very easy to check the wastegate opening pressure as I told you, unplugging N75 and logging turbo pressure on channel 115(in third gear it works) You have to have the values that I told you, depending on the turbo you have...