GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. oddspyke

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Congrats To Everyone That Made The List

I'm not sure if I'm disappointed I didn't make zrick's list or proud that I didn't waste enough time in here to qualify.
  2. oddspyke

Sounds like a bait and switch. Most of the PJM power generation market operates as a "deregulated market", but there are still regulations and protections for consumers and the utility side is still fully regulated. They badly need fixed consumer prices for residential, a cap on real time power...
  3. oddspyke

Given his track record, you are probably right, but never discount cell phones. I had an employee take out the transformer powering my building because they drove straight when the road turned, going triple the speed limit in the parking lot while texting. They were tested for drugs and alcohol...
  4. oddspyke

I always felt like the design brief must have just been the word "heavy" I actually really liked the Detroit's on my mk5. And they had a real BBS option on the GLI at one point. I'm not sure where they lost their way.
  5. oddspyke

But in latin, X is 10
  6. oddspyke

That's what she said But they were white, so keehs360 approves Plug your phone line into your 56k modem, wait for the cool rave music sounds. Once your computer says "Hello! You've got mail", you're on.
  7. oddspyke

Rand Paul is most definitely not a libertarian, no matter how much he insists he is.
  8. oddspyke

Also, Harry Potter spells sound pretty Latin-y
  9. oddspyke

I think the emojis cancel out, like a double negative. It means you're totally serious.
  10. oddspyke

TLDR - people gullible enough to believe in sky daddy are equally likely to believe other nonsense.
  11. oddspyke

Interesting in that the C8 is far less practical than the last two generations.
  12. oddspyke

Dogs

Thanks! Sadly, I'm down to 2, the shepherd mix on the left of that picture passed last year. They are my work from home buddies now and the little white one got a lot bigger.
  13. oddspyke

In for Jay's bitmoji interpretations of all of us. I'll make it my avatar pic if I get one.
  14. oddspyke

You drank 6 cans of soda a day, but it was a vaccine that hurt your liver.... Sure.
  15. oddspyke

Dogs

I try to keep them in my wife's SUV to keep my car clean, haha. I use a wagon/SUV rear cover and that works pretty well to keep the fur contained, but I have yet to figure out a solution for the slobber on headrests besides cleaning them frequently.
  16. oddspyke

When America sends people to Mexico, they aren't sending their best. They're rapists, murders, thieves, and some, I assume, are good people. I like taking quotes out of context. This seems correct.
  17. oddspyke

I don't know what sensors our car uses, so when I give this explanation, know that it's a guess based on my engineering background. A lot of fluid systems will use pressure as a proxy for flow, especially if there is a fixed system or orifice downstream of the pressure sensor. This works fine...
  18. oddspyke

What's your question? (Be aware that Jim will likely respond as well...)
  19. oddspyke

So in summary, golfdave thinks UK food is better because the organ meats and vegetables he destroys for 7 hours in a pot before pouring into a pie crust are organic, while clearly not understanding that almost every grocery in America also sells organic vegetables and antibiotic free meats. Got...
  20. oddspyke

Wtf is "spag bol"? And beef curry... Pork neck and chicken livers? Those are dog treats. Freaking British food.