GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi are you still living in bexley and are you still doing bits? I want to change my lowline clocks for highline clocks it's a vw golf mk5 gt sport dsg 170 tdi can you help thanks
    Hi have some stuff to do to Finnish my car of can you give me a price pls mk5 gti cruise control I have the stalk module for mk6 steering wheel steering wheel fitted accelarator pedal I have needs fitting can you give me a cost pls many tks
    Jonny2bad
    I'm looking to get a GTI/Jetta front conversion on my GTTDI, how much would you charge for this? Do you supply bumpers as well? or just fit?

Thanks

PS, your inbox is full
    Hi omeydz

I have a 57 plate Jetta (2l TDI 140 SE). What I have at the moment:

*DVD Sat Nav (non touchscreen)/Radio with 6 CD changer
    *full size red MFD
    *Unfortunatley no buttons on the steering wheel.

Ideally I'd like to add Blue tooth hands free and connection for a USB drive/stick (I don’t do Iphone/Ipod's), but have some questions:

1. Your profile says London/Newcastle - Do you still come to London? (I'm in Twickenham/beggining of the M3)
    2.If you retro fit Bluetooth for me and I don’t have buttons on the steering wheel, how would I control the phone?
    3. Can you retro fit the buttons to the steering wheel or do you need to swap out the whole steering wheel?
    4. Again, if you retro fit the USB connection, how would music on the USB stick be controlled.
    5. What’s it likely to cost?

Thanks

Rob
    Hi,

How much would it cost to retro fit a centre arm rest into mk 5 golf gti (supply and fit)?

Thanks
    Hi, Did you want the MDI dock alone or with the Plug 'n' Play wiring harness too?

Wiring is different to the normal ipod docks incase you didnt know.

Im open to sensible offers, both dock and wiring is as new.

Let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…