GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
RedlineMotorworks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I am contacting you in regards to some issues with an order. I have looked everywhere for a RedlineMotorworks phone number to call but canseem to find it. Can you give it to me?
    Interested in the P3. From what I am reading, it plugs directly into the OBD2 reader under the dash. That being said, does it have a backside interface or do you have to remove it completely to access the port? Also, aside from plugging it in, what is needed for the install? Does it hook right up to a vent or does it require fabrication?
    Hey Andrew,
    I was wondering if I can run an APR non testpipe file with an o2 spacer and not get a cel with a BB TBE. I bought an APR system from you 2-3 years ago and had problems with NYS inspection because two readiness codes. I live in Buffalo and fortunately there is an APR dealer that passed me.

Thanks,
    Charley
    hey, i was wondering if you still have the dice aux product. I live in toronto ontario canada.... price quote?
    Just saw the thread on Avant Garde 18' M310s - did i read this right?

899 + shipping for a set (of four)?
    Hey... looks like decals are going to be on time!

Also, I believe one of my members is buying parts from you :)

James Sokol.. He is part of my team.. www.eemilitia.com (You should see the write up I just did on a mk2 gti on air-ride) when you get caught up, check the site.

Kevin
    I have a 2009 Volkswagen GTI, this is the TSI motor. you mentioned a sale on the BSH WOA Turbo kit. This is the hardware needed but I would still need the software for the ECU, correct?

What you got? and how is the sale?
    Hi Andrew,

Can I please get a price on a set of VMR v710 18inch Matte Black wheels shipped to Western Australia. post code 6065

Would like to know if you can split the shipment to two different addresses so i can avoid aussie duty??

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Shaun.
    Hey this might be a dumb question, but I'm ready to order some FK silverline x's off your site. Are you an authorized FK dealer? I want to be able to take advantage of that lifetime warranty, thanks!
    hey, I was wondering if I could get a quote for the R32 rear end conversion including GHL exhaust shipped to Vancouver Canada. Also, are the bumpers painted or jsut primed?
    Thanks!
    -dan
    hey man, sent you a PM regarding a set of FK konigsport coils. just had a quick question regarding whether or not the coils as listed (they're listed for GTI/GOLF/A3) but not for the Jetta, so I wanted to make sure they would fit before I ordered, and to make sure they were still in stock. thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…