GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Sir ! I have done the whole conversion and i have the 4B module that ends with 338 but not C in the end. And i get 2 errors in the 4B plus the errors with basic setting. So i gess i need to re flash the 4b with Odis.
    So can you please provide me with the correct flash file for the 4B module and for 7p5941572A module as well. Thanks .
    by the way, you have created one of the most idiot proof retrofit write up for anyone who can just follow.
    I have the 8IU light, but my 4B is 338, and not 338C like yours. Not sure if i need to upgrade my hardware version.
    Hope to hear from you.
    A
    AWD4416
    PMs suck on this board but you can send me a message via reddit username awd4416. Glad you like the DIY ?
    HI, I am doing LED headlight retrofit now. Need some advice. Notice from VW wiring diagram, module 4B (3Q0907338) are different. Wiring diagram shows 26 total pins, while actual hardware is just 20 pins connection. Can have your email or whatsapp no. for easier discussion? Thank you
    A
    AWD4416
    S
    sopskysalat
    Hi Thanks! I have the 20pins 338 unit for 4B. reading the manual now. What puzzles me is the 10pins to 14pins conversion. The wiring kit i bought from China has slightly different pin compare to your guide. May I ask where did you get it from? I will continue to look through wiring manual and hopefully inside.

tks. will contact you via Reddit when i have an account.
    A
    AWD4416
    I got the harness from Aliexpress, there is a link on the DYI. The Halogen lights have no logic modules so that is why they need so many pins to be activated. The LED lights have control modules on them and that is why they don't need so many pins. This was definitely the hardest part to figure out. Just do your best to wire the 10Pin connector and shoot me a message if you have more questions.
    Nice R. And yes i was so mad when i found out they all were drilled before being shipped here due to texas stupid law, ruined such a beautiful grill. Where did you fix your grill at? you stay anywhere around dfw?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…