GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
JJ-R32
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good morning,

Looking to get information about posting in the vendor sections for SPM. Please email me at john@drivespm.com.

Thank you,
    John
    Hi JJ,

I am looking to get a vendor account for OSRAM. We plan on starting a group buy for our golf MK6 headlights. Please PM me when you have a chance.
    Hey, I read the whole write up for the euro r32 tail lights but the pictures must have expired. Is it possible if you could point me in the direction of someone that might have the pictures or if you gave them? I already installed my tail lights 2 weeks ago but haven't done the wire splicing due to not knowing exactly what goes where. Thanks a lot
    I belong to the MKVI forum and I'm trying to use my login user name and password to log into the MKVII forum since I now own a MKVII GTI. Unfortunately I can't seem to log into the MKVII forum with my login info from the MKVI forum. When I try to register for the MKVII forum using my email it says that email is already in use.

So, how do we make it happen so that I can use my login info from MKVI to log into the MKVII forum. Please help.
    I am trying to post a new thread about some issues I am having with my Rabbit. Why will it not allow me to do so? Thank you.
    Dear GMK Community,

We want to sign up as a vendor for MK6 & MK7 please. Let me know what the packages are. Please email me and cc sales@thmotorsports.com which goes to our team for review. We would like to jump on ASAP so looking for rates etc.

Eddie
    Hi I read the posting rules but wanted to clarify something. I have a Golf R build going on that I would like to share here, it is a magazine build car with article installments, is it against the rules to include a link to the build articles along with the pictures and descriptions I post here? Thanks
    Why can't I post a new thread? Newbie, just looking to post a car for sale, but can't even post a new thread in the general discussion group. Thanks.
    Dear JJ-R32,

We At Bullet Performance offer high quality performance exhaust systems and would like to have a vendor account in your forum and be a part of your community. We would like to get the details on how to setup a vendor account to be able to post once our website is finalized in the coming weeks. any information is highly appreciated.

Khalid,
    International Sales Manager
    Bullet Performance
    Khalid@Bulletperf.com
    B
    Dear JJ-R32,

We At Bullet Performance offer high quality exhaust systems –Dowpipe, Catback, And Turboback - and would like to have a vendor account in your forum and be a part of your community. We would like to get the details on how to setup a vendor account to be able to post once our website is finalised in the coming weeks.

Khalid,
    International Sales Manager
    Bullet Performance
    Khalid@Bulletperf.com
    Good day

I was pointed in your direction by another moderator.
    My name is Steve Woodward with BagBarn.ca, a Air suspension retailer and wholesaler north of the border.. and I'm interested in becoming a sponsored vendor and advertising on your forum..

any information would be greatly appreciated..

Steve
    403-331-1960
    thebagbarn@gmail.com (temporary until the site is open)
    Not sure how to get ahold of anyone. I have sent messages and gotten no reply. Seems my account is locked but no idea why?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…