GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
JJ-R32
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• C
    Hi.

Can you help me, I can't seem to figure out how to start a new post.

Sorry for the idiotic question but your help would be greatly appreciated.
    C
    Hi.

Can you help me, I can't seem to figure out how to start a new post.

Sorry for the idiotic question but your help would be greatly appreciated.
    J
    Hi,
    My name is Johnny Petrina and I am the director of operations at APR. I would like to talk to you about the earlier incident with Arin. What is the best way for me to contact you?
    Thank you
    Hello,

i want to post some threads about my company and my product line. i want to contact you about this before i do so obviously. can you tell me more about how i may be able to in order to stay compliant? thank you for your time!

-Adrian
    K
    This is an intriguing topic. Nike OutletsI’m always looking for valuable resources to show clients and my coworkers, and your article is definitely worth sharing!Keep up the amazing work!! I love how you wrote this and I also llike the colors here on this site. Oakley Outletsdid you create this yourself or did you outsource it to a coder??
    M
    Great points…I would note that as someone who really doesn’t write on blogs much in fact, this may be my first post, cheap ugg bootsI don’t think the term “lurker” is very flattering to a non-posting reader. It’s not your fault really ,ugg boots on sale but perhaps the blogosphere could come up with a better, non-creepy name for the 90of us that enjoy reading the content ..
    Just a suggestion, in the dealer experience thread, it might be a good idea to create a permanent "black list" thread where people can link to the threads where they had unreasonable experiences with individual dealers. It could really help people who are shopping for cars.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…