GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A
    http://biareview.com/ http://tutozone.net/ thành lập công ty trọn gói số điện thoại tư vấn luật tư vấn luật công ty luật Thần Nguyên. Ngươi đưa Đạo Không tới cũng là vì để cho ta đoạt xá, vì để cho kế hoạch này hoàn thành. Ta đoán phụ thân đại nhân ngươi luôn chú ý tới ta. Nếu ta gặp phải nguy cơ sống chết trên đường này thì ngươi sẽ ra tay, thậm chí có khả năng ngươi đã ra tay từ trước rồi. Mỗi một lần ra tay, ngươi thậm chí còn nghĩ ngươi là phụ thân ta. Ngươi chỉ cần ta không chết, chỉ cần ta làm theo kế hoạch của ngươi. Từ sau khi ta được sinh ra, hay lúc ta vẫn là một đứa bé, ngươi đã sắp xếp cuộc đời của ta. Cho đến khi ta lớn lên, ngươi lại sắp xếp một lần nữa. Ở trong mắt của ngươi, trên thế giới này ng
    Hey im interested in the shift knob. Are there are any scratches on the ball it self? Whats your paypal so i can send you the money if everything is fine? Thanks
    S
    Hey Troy
    Just messaging you to see if you had a chance to ship out the woofers; but more importantly just want to make sure you received my payment.

Thanks again
    -zach
    hey there i'm new to vw and i see yours is pretty fast. So i just bought my mk6 3 months ago its a 2012 gti manual and its an apr stage 2 with carbanio stage1 and a hartmann turbo back exhaust. I was wondering what would be a good step or what you would recommend buying next. i want to keep it a dd and reliable. My goal is to have atleast 300whp and tq on 93oct is that possible? Plus do you know if me running a 93oct file on 92 gas causes any problems?
    Hey man, I am really trying to get in contact with you about your car! Not sure how else to contact you. I would like to talk about more of the details of the sale. Please respond.
    Hey dude, I just noticed you live in Wisconsin. I'm in Pewaukee, where do you live? and are there any meets in the near future (that you know of)?
    G
    paypal sent! please confirm all is good
    hey man just saw your dyno comparison with giac software version apr. Looks good. I was wondering what modification do you have? Thanks again hope awe does not screw you over.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…