GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
yada22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• M
    Not long ago i purchased few handbags from nnluxury.com. I would say it’s fantastic.
    I'd been concered about the quality. And while i receive it, I took it on the outlet plus it was exactly the same!
    This helped me crazy since cost is about 1/3 of outlets with free freight worldwide. I asked one of my pals about why? She basically, ‘you just realize the truth, so enjoy it’ You we do hope you can know the dimensions and truth as well

d&g prescription sunglasses
    Can you shoot me some info about the tires you picked? I still have no clue what the numbers mean in reference to tires. We have the same exact wheels, except mine are silver! Did you have to change the speedometer with different sized wheels? I have no idea what I'm doing, haha. I'm going to take it to a shop and have it all installed in the spring, but I want to know what I'm talking about. What about TPMS? What did you do about that? Also, does the white electrical tape look good up close? I really want to do that, but I just can't see how it will withstand the elements and stay looking fresh. Thanks for your help man, and that is one sweet car! Hope you have a garage ;)
    Mike, added you back on AIM. Call me at our shop line, 1.714.881.1421 about this weekend - it's going to be sort've hectic, sort've crazy busy :).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…