GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Djunited1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ma daroureh bi nafs l nhar ta3moul both dynos lol. get the tune,select stock,dyno,select stage 1,drive around for a day then go dyno again
    ya i know bas i want to do the dyno again once i get the remap done, so its pointless to go to fine tune then atm then fine tune then atm again lol. Anyway hala2 well see on monday. Just waiting for my phy grade to come out so i can convince my dadi deserve it haha
    you can do both on monday.dealer can switch it to stock for you to get the dyno run done and on our way back he'll switch it to stage 1
    ok set up an appointment on monday around 1 pm. I need to do the dyno before getting the map. So most prob, ill get the map on tuesday.
    did you call and take an appointment? i'll go with you, i'll dyno too. 0-100 will hav to be an estimate if the dyno has that feature
    Tony, lek do you have by any chance the directions to the dyno shop in jbeil. I actually want to go tomorrow, because I want to see the official output before doing the map. If your up for it give me a call boukra around 12ish. Also nico is more than welcome. Btw on the dyno can you see how fast the car goes form 0 to 100?
    since a 100 years ago :p

no software just hardware
    and forge is just one of the brands they carry
    tony i found suprisingly one more tuning company lol. Dont know if you heard about forge, but "hydra performance" is the dealer for it here.
    i donno man,even after i was reassured that it would work this time , i just couldn't go back to the same dealer.was gonna get a custom tune until revo showed up
    holy shit man...same story happening here..

APR says this dealer know their shit, i 100% feel like they have no idea whatsoever from their emails.

i don't know...this doesn't feel right....

if they fry it and i put it back, the dealer will sure know the ecu was out..i think you gotta stripe some screws to get the ecu out...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…