GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Call.me.Junior

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Junior! As you doing bro?Listen,I'm new on here and I have a posting that I wanna remove because I just sold the item (locally/in person) but I don't know how to delete the posting.Can you please help me delete the post? The title says "NEUSPEED RSE-14(gunmetal finish) Lightweight wheels for sale".Thanks in advance bro...
    hi, can you help pls, im new here, ( i can make websites) but , lol, i don't know how to upload my photos on here, whatever i type in the search box comes with nothing relevant, very sorry, im missing something, i guess.
    If you can point me in the right page, i will be grateful! :)

cheers Greg
    N
    Still can’t decide which one I should buy! I like Hermes, but Prada looks beautiful as well. And there are many more shinning watches. Cartier, Rolex etc. Too many things I want to buy.
    If you were me, which one do you want best? Oh, yes, the store is the biggest online luxury store. You can find about all brands you knew.

tissot couturier
    you are always busy with work lol! im busy working too but havent owned a mk5 for almost a year now. got a bagged passat wagon. hopefully moving in less than a year to texas but other then that just working alot also. hows the married life?
    Can you please help. i want to see if the australian for sale/wanted thread can be changed to have sub threads so i and others can use the title subject to descibe what i want or what i'm selling rather than scrolling through page after page seeing if something has sold etc. Please let me know if it can happen. I love this site and this would only make it better. Thanks Adam
    changed to have sub threads so i and others can use the title subject to descibe what i want or what i'm selling rather than scrolling through page after page seeing if something has sold etc. Please let me know if it can happen. I love this site and this would only make it better. Thanks Adam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…