GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
MJM Autohaus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still waiting on a Reply back about my Rotors and Pads, Money was sent on the 8th. I've called a few times left a few voicemails, and sent multiple messages/emails.
    Are you having any sale/clearance on MkV GTI products right now? I also reside in San Antonio, so you won't have to worry about shipping.
    Yes, we do sell OEM rotors (and pads), but shipping to Aussie is going to be a pretty penny. You can check out our selection at www.mjmautohaus.com for pricing, and if you'd like to check international shipping rates and policies, you can go straight to www.mjmautohaus.com/international and follow the directions step-by-step for processing the order should you indeed want them.
    Hi, on my last service i got told i need new brake pads and rotary's. the price the dealership gave me was a ridiculos price.. do you guys have something of equal quality to the stock brakes for a better price, and if so can i have a quote? i have a 2006 mkv gti, my dad has a 2001 passat and needs brakes too. we live in australia, so an estimate of packaging will be much appreciated too. thanks
    Hi, please PM me. I need neuspeed SSK (#66.10.95) for 2008 rabbit 2.5 5speed. how much is that include shipping to Toronto,ontario, canada
    Hey guys just read on one of the threads about your pads. Just lookig to get the front set w/ the sensors. What kind of deal do you guys have going on right now?
    s16 - We recommend either KONI or Bilstein Sport Shocks, either of which will pull that off for you. PM us for pricing.
    hi!
    what is the most comfortable shock i can get (not for tracking) with H&R springs?

pretty much i only want the appearance and not the "performance".

Thanks.
    whats up MJM? just ordered a 1.8t timing belt kit w/ water pump and i must say thanks! i have no idea how far away san antonio is from el paso but its good to have a company like you guys here, again thanks!
    How much for 5 Oil Filter (OEM)(06D115562) for 07 GTI and {if you have} 5 copper drain plug washers (N138492) to 07104? Do you also have wheel lugs for the stock wheels?
    PayPal is sales@mjmautohaus.com - cost is $600 as long as you're not in Texas or outside the lower 48 states.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…