GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Today's T-shirt @ Blipshift

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
this alone made me almost buy 9,865 shirts because even though I don't own most of the cars for the designs, some are just flat out awesome

Ha. So true. I just got my Screaming Chicken shirt. Have a mini, ae86, couple Cone ones (autox), few manual tranny shirts, mk2, mk1, 2 mk7. That's just on the top of my head. And that's showing restraint.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
https://www.blipshift.com/products/...346124469&mc_cid=fb8622a79e&mc_eid=2c812b639a

markzwei-insta_1000x1000.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
dang it.....I want this one too! Used to have one....loved the fogs in the air dam!

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Signing up for the email alert was a good call! Finally snagged one

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

kyLman

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf
I want to buy the gutentight shirt from blip, hows the quality? Do these shirts hold up after a few washes? Or am I going to have a crop top after a few cycles?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I want to buy the gutentight shirt from blip, hows the quality? Do these shirts hold up after a few washes? Or am I going to have a crop top after a few cycles?
Air dry only you’ll be wearing a smedium

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I've been getting the triblend. Really like that material, but still not the best quality. I wash with print side flipped inside. Dry low heat. Some of mine have been through 8 plus washes and still look good

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I've been getting the triblend. Really like that material, but still not the best quality. I wash with print side flipped inside. Dry low heat. Some of mine have been through 8 plus washes and still look good
That's too much work.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I mean the added step is flipping the shirt inside out. And that's not really an extra step as when you take it off it's already inside out, so really you're saving a step 😁

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion