GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Hi man! Hope you’ve been well!

Yeah man everything is going well. Hope you have been good. I am saddened from the lose of Jim but glad too see you back.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
ja, after careful analyzes, vee are becoming precisely 2.7% more loose

Doesn’t it have a “drift” mode now? That’s pretty cray cray.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
1653609011123.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I still want to try the Flamin' Hot Mtn Dew. My local super market only caries the 12pk case of cans, and I'm not buying that much. I just want like one bottle.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I still want to try the Flamin' Hot Mtn Dew. My local super market only caries the 12pk case of cans, and I'm not buying that much. I just want like one bottle.

Gas station should have a 20oz. I’m pretty sure that’s where I first came across it. Thought, that’s a horrible idea and moved on.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I saw some after I checked out at walmart today. At the cooler right after the self checkout they had individual bottles, but I had already checked out and I wasn't turning around for it lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Gas station should have a 20oz. I’m pretty sure that’s where I first came across it. Thought, that’s a horrible idea and moved on.

Where's your sense of adventure?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I saw some after I checked out at walmart today. At the cooler right after the self checkout they had individual bottles, but I had already checked out and I wasn't turning around for it lol

Where's your sense of adventure?

Status
Not open for further replies.