GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
1653583061029.png

@uglybastard, yeah it wasn't good. Only reason I got it was because it was one of my free rewards, so I didn't pay for it. I don't get why it was so popular. It's messy to eat, and just... not good.

Now that Cheesy Gordita Crunch... 😚🤌 💯🔥💯🔥

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Although I've had plenty of Futurama avatars in the past, I saw it as a small way to show tribute.

Fun fact: One of my greatest moments on the forum was giving Jim his avatar :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 250384

That was when I found out he was 72 years old. Shit seems like another lifetime ago.

Good shit, good day. And I humbly cropped it for him, made sure it would fit nicely in a circle 😇

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
think most of us are atheists in here, which is kinda cool :)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
both of us are Atheists (I know there are more he got singled out cause name) I don't expect Allah to will anything
Don't be Islamophobic.

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
View attachment 250389

@uglybastard, yeah it wasn't good. Only reason I got it was because it was one of my free rewards, so I didn't pay for it. I don't get why it was so popular. It's messy to eat, and just... not good.

Now that Cheesy Gordita Crunch... 😚🤌 💯🔥💯🔥

I expected much coming from them. Next thing you know they will be making taco soup or something..

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
both of us are Atheists (I know there are more he got singled out cause name) I don't expect Allah to will anything

interesting take, seems to be an amalgamation of atheism and literalism. It’s a saying. 😉

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
think most of us are atheists in here, which is kinda cool :)

Dog tags always said “agnostic” despite my being born, baptized, raised, and confirmed Catholic. I believe there is god/gods and it/they reside in the hearts (metaphoric use of term, for literalists) of those who find solace in that belief structure.

Couple years ago I came upon, and saved the lives of, two accident victims. I stabilized them, then prepared and effected their medical extraction from the back country of the Colorado Rockies. When they reached out to me some months later, I was told that god had put me there to help them that day. Though I believe it was simply coincidence and I don’t believe/disbelieve in the god they referenced, I did not put my hand up and say “no,” I let it go. This feeling provided them with internal comfort in an inexplicable situation. That god is real to them, and who am I to take that away from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.