GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
based on some quick reading theres some settings admins could toggle to align with how old system was maybe.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have been expecting the sad for a while.

It sux even when its for the better.
Yeah, I knew his condition and what the outcome was going to be, we talked about it, but I think even I was in denial and was hoping Jim would get one last road trip in his hotrod GTI.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
based on some quick reading theres some settings admins could toggle to align with how old system was maybe.

So will never happen. Got it.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
When I reheat pizza, I turn the oven to 350, put on baking sheet and throw it in while it heats to temp. Once the beeps goes off I check to see if it sizzles. Once there I take it out. Perfection.

Reported for microwaving impatience.
I throw it in the toaster oven, on toast for 5 minutes.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Not sure if anyone filled you in but everyone normal abandoned the cesspool thread and now we're all friends again 🙂
ftfy

we do have rules here....see page one. This was an example of the Bolden Rule. You have to highlight changes made to a quoted post. Jim has a rule named after him. Sarcastic posts MUST have an emoji so you can know the poster was being sarcastic

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Damn. I’m shocked it was abandoned, wasn’t that the largest thread here?
It's not abandoned. Many jumped ship while it still gets 1M views per month.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Status
Not open for further replies.